“Fantastic stay and no less than that” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel du Collectionneur

Hotel du Collectionneur
Ranked #366 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Amsterdam
“Fantastic stay and no less than that”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed very recently at this establishment, being for business in Paris. Although short in duration (just 4 days) and being under very tight schedule work-wise, I must say that I still enjoyed the place. Everything was top-notch, with no hidden disadvantages or otherwise: front desk, housekeeping, the purple bar and the restaurant. Great location, too, at least for those who don't have an opportunity to spend enough time to explore the city of lights. Special thanks to the staff, who were very friendly - opposite to what one would hear about Paris, professional, very polite, and helpful. In overall - great experience. Hope to be back there soon!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
guestrelationshdc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Guest,

we are very pleased to read your comments on the Tripadvisor and would like to thank you on behalf of every colleague of ours whose hard work and professionalism has contributed to your satisfaction. Our Management found it even more special as we are receiving it from someone we believe travels a lot for business purpose and still we were able to leave such a positive impact on your stay.

Very truly looking forward to welcoming you in not so distant future and wishing to have an opportunity to thank you in person, I request you to please do not hesitate to contact our Guest relations department, next time you program a trip to our city.

With best wishes,

Hôtel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
HK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times when it was the Hilton, this was my first time under the new management. Firstly, new things that are good ... New fluffy towels, wifi in the rooms (at last) and a cleaner, fresher feel. Other good things that have stayed the same, the location, the lovely lobby and the charming Art Deco decor. What has changed though is the respect for the guest. I had booked an executive king room with terrace and city views. What I got was a small, inside room (no view). I took this up with reception, who offered a room change the next day, but no apology for the error. As I was running late for a meeting a room change was not possible, but no compensation was offered and all I secured was a cold 'sorry'. It was an unfortunate error on their part, made worse by an un sympathetic response. It spoiled what would have been a nice stay. It's a nice hotel, but providing guests with the room they booked and paid for, is a minimum requirement that on this occasion they missed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CBHK88
guestrelationshdc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to at the first place thank you for having returned to our hotel after the change of management and for all the comments you have posted here from out of your observation and comparision to your previous experiences.

Though we are all very glad to learn of your likes about our hotel and new things in place, I request you to please accept our most sincere apologies for obvious upset and disappointment you may have had experienced due to the unfortunate error produced with the room category allocated to you not corresponding to the one reserved.

Having caught the attention when read of your experience, our Quality manager and us the Guest relations would wish to take required actions in order to understand the core reason and to avoid them from reoccuring in future and so, I would like to take this opportunity to kindly request you to please do not hesitate to email our department with your stay and name details if you may wish to discuss the incident.
This will help us only to improve our services.

I truly hope that you will give us a second chance in allowing us to restore your faith in our Hôtel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris.

Best wishes,

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I found this hotel recently and was happy to stay there for our last stay in Paris. It's a huge hotel with hundreds of rooms so you have to know but the service is great. The size of the rooms are quite large for Paris standards. It's really comfy and the location is safe. The only negative point : breakfast is too expensive.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jennifer N
Dear Guest,

Our management is very happy to learn of your global satisfaction.

Your comments are always welcome and we truly believe that they help us in the betterment of services and we have taken in note your feedback concerning the prices of our breakfast.

Thank you once again for your time in writing for us on the website.

With our very best regards,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Recently my wife and I had the pleasure to travel to Paris and it was our first time. We spent two days at the Hotel du Collectionneur, located in the heart of Paris. Beautiful hotel, sensational spa & services, great amenities, excellent atmosphere and amazing friendly staff. I would love to congratulate Matthieu, their professional chauffeur for his tremendous service , whom greeted us at the airport. Remarkable knowledge and fluent in English, took us on a tour of Paris while heading to the hotel and made our stay unforgettable!
We will definitely go back. this hotel had exceeded our expectation.

Mr. James Hutcheson

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Fabiola M
Dear Mr. Hutcheson,

We thank you for your kind comments posted on this webside.

I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and found the staff 'make' the hotel and your stay memorable and enjoyable, it is a real pleasure to receive such a positive feedback and for being able to exceed your expectations for which we constantly strive for.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hôtel du Collectionneur Arc de triomphe Paris.

With best wishes,

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I had a very pleasant time during my
short stay in Paris. The location is perfect with a short walking distance to champ élysées. The staff were very helpful, professional and reliable. I would love to come back in the near future. Great place to stay for shopping in Paris.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nuha20132013
Dear guest,

I am pleased to learn that you very much appreciated the location of our Hotel and found it great for shopping.

I also thank you for your impressions regarding our staff and their service and am very glad to read of your wish to return to our place again.

I look forward to hearing from you next time you visit our place to assure a very memorable stay once again.

With our very warm regards,

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Divine few days in Paris at this fabulous hotel. My life-partner and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights (extended stay) with all the luxury and top service you can expect from a 5 star hotel. The hotel is really well located. All the staff was very friendly and welcoming from the minute we arrived until we left. (Ask for Manuel in concierge). The room was very tidy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast included a great selection of excellent food. I have stayed in more expensive hotels that have not been as good as this.

I would highly recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Spiros M
Dear Guest,

I can not thank you and your life partner enough for the very kind comments with regards to your recent stay with us.

I will personally share your feedback with my colleagues who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Since we constantly strive to meet our guest's expectations, I am very pleased to learn about your entire satisfaction.

I truly hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back in person and in a not very distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance for your forthcoming stays in our beautiful city of lights.

Kind regards,

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed 5 nights in Hotel du Collectionneur.
It is located very close to Arc de Triomphe and our overall experience was excellent.
The service, the room, the breakfast, the bar's atmosphere and the friendly warm staff in every area made our stay unforgettable.

Looking forward to visit again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Periklis A
guestrelationshdc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Guest,
I am very happy to hear of your unforgettable stay at our hotel and our Management is very happy to learn of the consistency in service we are able to provide to our guests who stay for so many days. Your motivating comments have been transferred to all concerned departments and our colleagues are very glad that their efforts have reflected in making you leave with memories of our property.

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year 2014 and looking forward to welcome you very soon,

with warm regards,