Hotel du Collectionneur
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
US$297
US$230
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$389
US$211
US$184
2,933 results
All reviewspurple bararc de triomphethe executive loungeriver cruiseart deco stylebeautiful hotelroom serviceconcierge staffbreakfast buffeteiffel towershort walkluxury hotelcentral locationheart of parismetro stationhiltontaxis
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with spotlessly clean rooms. However our breakfast was not included and it was far too expensive as an add on. The cost of the bar drinks is crazy and only encourages guests to drink elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Miggysmith
guestrelationshdc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your review regarding your recent stay.

By means of explanation only, I request you to please contact us for any future trips you may organise to our beautiful city inorder for us to assist you with your reservation and the amenities that may come with them. For example, when a booking is made through our webpage, there are often many interesting offers with breakfast included, etc and it may be really interesting for later bookings.

Also concerning our prices in the bar, our Management strives constantly to keep them along with their services in the line with similar hotels of our kind but dear guest, as your feedbacks are considered as the only source for improvement in returning each and every guest of ours happy and satisfied, our Quality Manager will look into the details with our Food and beverage manager and will do the amendments if required.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best wishes,

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to read of your global satisfaction and for sharing your lovely experience.

Our Chef will be very happy to learn that you found our catering during your meeting inventive and enjoyable. Also plese rest assured that your advice for a decent coffee in bedrooms will be looked into by our Food and Beverage manager.

Thanking you once again and looking forward to welcoming you for more than just a night in very near future,

my kind regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here for one night at work event - lovely experience. Set in a great location literal minutes from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Élysées. The hotel has a wonderful Art Deco ambience taken from reception to bedroom and it even smells lovely - perfumed everywhere you walk. The bed was v comfortable and my bathroom was great- much bigger than is usually standard in city hotels with all the extras you would expect e.g. Cotton bathrobe, well stocked minibar. The meeting catering was amazing with inventive snacks and buffet items- all v enjoyable.
Staff are friendly and responsive and the bubble bar is an unusual additional treat. One welcome addition would be decent coffee in bedrooms at this price...Nescafé sachets and mini milk cartons was disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Littlereddragon

with my kind regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I like to think I have an informed judgement on 5* hotels; trying hard not to be the guy that name drops I have been in 5* hotels across many continents (even the philipines AFTER Haiyan) hopefully this review is considered constructive criticism. So straight to it... The walls shake when doors are shut; you can hear the bowel movements of the occupants in rooms around you; the jacuzzi didn't work properly and then the hot water failed for it. The rooms are quite average but a comfy chair and a (presumably) indo-Chinese theme does not justify the leap from 3* Novotel to 5* champ élysées. The foyer is impressive though, the service impeccable and the food wonderful (yet I feel again that this is the same food you can buy down town for half the price). I think it's more of an observation on the infrastructure and not the service. I mean... From a typically 'laddish' point of view (POV) the women who work here are beautiful. I hope that doesn't ruin any remote credibility of this review but quite frankly I feel that you pay for a) the projected image and name of the hotel b) the location and c) I haven't got a clue what else. It's a 'nice' hotel, but unless you are Abramovich I think the 5* rooms and the facilities are very very 3*. Sorry hotel du collectionneur; you're just too expensive for the standard I experienced. It wasn't a dream experience, very 'business like'. Imagine a best western in black and marble and that's what's here (being propped up by the professionalism of the staff).

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Kev2516

Dear Guest,

I would not have asked for anything more as constructive feedback than what I just read, written by you on this website and I thank you so very much for having the time to put down your observations so clearly.

I have forwarded all your point of views to our management, positive comments to celebrate and continue working hard to keep going with the consistency and to do better comments to look into every detail with the concerned Heads of the departments inorder to understand the reasons and causes behind your dissatisfaction and to improve where it is required.

Thanking you once again and looking forward to welcoming you and truly hoping that you will leave us a second chance to be observed again and to ensure that you will have a memorable stay with us to rejoice. And on a positive note, all your feedback concerning our staff members will be personally forwarded to them as the best source of motivation.

With my very best wishes,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great hotel for a visit to the city because of its great localization and nice ambiance. You stay 5minutes walking from Champs Élysées and Arc du Triumph! The rooms are great and also the facilities in general. The food is very good and breakfast is an average 5*. The service is also very good and the staff is very nice at the reception and concierge. It has a business rooms area. Wi-if free is available but I had some difficulty in using it (anyway they also have a pay internet available).

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

our staff is very please that you had a nice stay with us and found our hotel, location and its services great. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have had to experience due to the free WIFI connection and I am glad you found our Business centre as an alternation.

Looking very much forward to welcoming you in not so far distant,

our very warm regards to you,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

First off, if you do plan to book this hotel - choose the Executive Level! The staff and benefits are more than worth the extra charges. Special 'Call Out' to Mamadou, Marion, Audrey and the two Isabelle's - all who work in the Executive Lounge. The room was nice, larger than most in Paris but smaller than US rooms, which is expected. Hotel was very clean and front desk and concierge were all friendly and very helpful. Location is nice, but other than the Arc de Triomphe and Champ de Elysee, there aren't many other locations around that are reasonable.

Room Tip: Executive Floors 6 and 7. Ask for a view - ours was the garden, which didn't offer much in January.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having posted such a positive feedback on this website.

We are happy to read that you very much appreciate the Executive lounge and especially the members who work there and their service provided.

Your feedback is a great source of motivation for all our colleagues and so rest assured that we will share your comments with our respective teams and Heads of the Departments in order to keep on performing this way and make our guests, satisfied and happy guests like you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back with us.

Kind regards,