This was our Paris pre-cruise stay before a Viking Cruise. Found everything to be
very accommodating and pleasant. Lovely breakfast, helpful front desk, and safe area.
Used the sauna and whirlpool, complimentary to guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton