The reference to Arc de Triomphe is misleading. The arch is neither visible from the hotel nor at a reasonable walking distance. To get there, you need to walk three blocks to a Metro and ride the train (#2) for two stops. Nevertheless, the hotel is modern, well equipped, and contrary to most of Europe, offers rooms that are big enough to walk around.
Our stay was part of a cruise extension so breakfast was included. The buffet was extensive with numerous hot items that could be made to order. The concierge gave good advice, but they are somewhat understaffed in that area, so the waits for information can be lengthy.
Bring your own AC Voltage converter. The hotel provides one in the room's refrigerator, but charges you 9 Euros (nearly $13) if you use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , MyHotelShop, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton