I stayed 3 nights at this hotel. From the moment we pulled up the door staff were extremely attentive, helping us out of the car and helping with our luggage.
It took over 20 minutes before I was able to check in though - there was only one lady at reception who was already dealing with another guest and despite her saying that she would call someone to help out and reduce the queue, no one came to help - not quite the service you would expect from a 5* hotel.
I had booked a room for 3 people but when we got to our room, there was only a double bed and no bed for my teenage daughter. The staff on the reception desk soon remedied this problem but failed to arrange for extra towels for the 3rd person.
Our stay in Paris was short so we did not spend much time in the hotel. Looking around, the lobby, spa, restaurant and bar were all impressive.
We chose to have breakfast only once during our stay as it was very pricey however, the breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of choice. In the evening, the bar had a relaxed atmosphere and the staff were very attentive but again, I felt that the drinks were very over-priced.
The concierge staff are a credit to this hotel - nothing seemed too much trouble and they were very knowledgeable about the area. I told them the things that I wanted to do while I was in Paris and they helped me to plan my trips/days out by advising the best travel options, what the best times were to see various attractions, what days certain attractions were closed etc etc.
Whilst I was in Paris, I had wanted to purchase some french books and the concierge staff were only too happy to help me find out the best place to go and how to get there. They were able to offer me vouchers to get discounts for EuroDisney and also for the Paris Tour buses - I would not have enjoyed my trip to Paris as much as I did without their helpful tips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Splitty, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton