First the cons because I want to finish with the pros:
1. small room
2. moderately noisy street despite how small it is; also, could hear the hallway quite well
3. no drawers and not enough hangers to hang clothing. My wife and I lived out of our suitcases, which meant our clothing wrinkled
1. This is a family operated business, and the extraordinary help they give to guests shows their commitment to their business. Everyone, whatever time of day, helped us get where we needed to go or suggested places we should try. They also helped us save money by suggesting a nearby laundromat over their service and arranging a very inexpensive shuttle service to CDG.
2. The hotel is nicely located to RER lines and the metro lines. You can walk down to St. Michel or up to Luxembourg. We traveled all over Paris and out to Versailles quite easily. We also chose to walk on several days: many places we wanted to see were less only a mile away.
3. The hotel is nicely located to any type of shop or dining you could wish.
4. The booking was comparably reasonable in price.
5. Who cares if the room is small and spare! I'm here to see Paris!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Cujas Pantheon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cujas Pantheon Hotel