Perfect location in one of the most charming quarters of Paris. Rooms are simple but clean and fresh. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. A rare place in the very city centre: very pleasant and absolutely affordable.
- Free Wifi
- Room Service
This hotel is wonderful! I stayed here for a week while in Paris. It is a no-frills sort of place, but the front dear is very helpful and the rooms are clean. It was pretty noisy at night, but I am a heavy sleeper. The location is great. It is a 10 minute walk from notre dame, and there are lots of little eateries around. We did not try the hotel breakfast. Overall a good value with a very nice staff (we spoke with them in English and French, they were fluent in both).
This hotel is ideally located. Rooms are small but clean. Breakfast was expensive and not very tasty but there are loads of alternatives neat by. Our room was at the back of the hotel so it was quiet however other people in the group were at the front and found the room noisy.
The Hotel Cujas is a nice little hotel, in a great location. The rooms are smalll, but very clean with a nice bathroom. The front desk staff is very accommodating. Locate just a short walk from Luxembourg Gardens, it's great for runners. It's hard to beat the price.
I often visit Paris for business and this is my usual hotel. The lady in the reception is very friendly. The room is not so large (especially the bathroom) but this is Paris and the room is very clean. A few minutes walk from RER-B station so very convenient from the CDG airport. The area is very close to Sorbonne and you feel much comfortable in safety compared to choosing hotels near Nord or Est stations.
First the cons because I want to finish with the pros:
1. small room
2. moderately noisy street despite how small it is; also, could hear the hallway quite well
3. no drawers and not enough hangers to hang clothing. My wife and I lived out of our suitcases, which meant our clothing wrinkled
1. This is a family operated business, and the extraordinary help they give to guests shows their commitment to their business. Everyone, whatever time of day, helped us get where we needed to go or suggested places we should try. They also helped us save money by suggesting a nearby laundromat over their service and arranging a very inexpensive shuttle service to CDG.
2. The hotel is nicely located to RER lines and the metro lines. You can walk down to St. Michel or up to Luxembourg. We traveled all over Paris and out to Versailles quite easily. We also chose to walk on several days: many places we wanted to see were less only a mile away.
3. The hotel is nicely located to any type of shop or dining you could wish.
4. The booking was comparably reasonable in price.
5. Who cares if the room is small and spare! I'm here to see Paris!