“A nice stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #648 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Manchester
“A nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed at Hotel Soft for 3 nights with my boyfriend. The hotel itself was fine and what I expected for a city break (not huge rooms). The breakfast was good plenty to choose from and the man on the front desk (manager I think) was very helpful. My only criticism was the location. Not too bad if you dont mind getting the trains but we prefer walking and seeing the sights as we go so was too far from the centre really for our liking. Nothing negative to say about the hotel really just not a good location for us.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went to paris with my family. Receiption staff were super friendly and helpful. Location is great, close to two metro stations. Hotel is clean but room are really small. Staff assisted me to do reservations online because I don't speak French. Breakfast was nice but I didn't like there coffee (I'm picky with my coffee)......................................

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was perfect! My friend and I shared a room. The room was attractive and clean. It is modern and the bathroom was a good size. I thought the price was really good for the price that we paid. If you book this hotel you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at Hotel Soft during two day trip to Paris with three friends, there should have been five of us but one could not come. We were pleased that none of us had to sleep in the camp bed which made up the triple room. It would have been suitable for a child, but barely long enough for an adult, plus it was a camp bed with a thin mattress.
However that said, the hotel had quite small rooms but was clean and the proper beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was continental, but with a wide variety of dishes, breads cereals, meat and cheese etc. There was little by way of lounges or bars etc, but we were out all the time, so we only wanted to sleep really. Ideal for tourist trip.
The guy on reception was superb, and made us bookings for dinner and a show in the evening, got us taxis, gave us directions and was extremely helpful throughout our stay.
Would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank esther j
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! I booked this hotel for a family trip to Paris, based off of location, ratings, and price. I booked two rooms. One for my wife, two daughters, and myself. Another for my mother and her fiance. At first glance it seems to be a reasonable establishment, but I would not ever stay here again, nor recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms safes can be easily opened by anyone. There is a default pin code that will open any room safe in the hotel! On our last night stay, all of my mother's medications were stolen out of her room, assumed to be the cleaning staff. We reported it to the Manager and left my contact information, since I live in Europe. He insured us that he would get to the bottom of the situation, and fire the employees responsible, and try to retrieve her medications. I did not expect to hear anything back and of course did not!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Justin S
hotelsoft, Gérant at Hotel Soft, responded to this review, 16 October 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review about your stay with us.

We are sorry for the bad experience you had about your mother medications. We do apologize for this and we assure you that we took the adequate decisions to avoid this in the future.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future to provide you a better experience.

Amir Pirbay, director.
Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed there for 4 nights at the end of Sep. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed itself was ok and the wifi was good. However, the bathroom was not clean and the toilet seat did not fit the toilet bowl. There were stains on the walls in the bathroom and hair dryer was broken with sello-tape.
The room was quite small but this is what you would expect in Paris at this price.
If you are a guy who just wants to find accommodation for one night with internet reception and don't mind the cleaniness of the bathroom, you will find this satisfactory.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AdelaW_13
scarborough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

stayed here for 3 nights very clean the breakfast was continental plenty of it the staff were very pleasant and helpful the room was a bit small but very comfortable would recommend this hotel it was located near the gare d est

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple