Lowest prices for your stay
hotelF1
£45
Priceline
£47
All reviews croissants baguette tv communal wallpaper station
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I came to this hotel for 2 nights on a school trip and from reading other reviews, I was very apprehensive. However I was pleasantly surprised.
The bedrooms are very very clean and well maintained. The showers and toilets are also reasonable.
We had a long wait when we arrived before we were able to go to our rooms but the staff seemed fairly helpful. The walk to the hotel from the train station was also longer than thought (about 15 mins)
The breakfast isn't great because there isn't much variety so we chose not to have it on the second morning.
You get what you pay for with this hotel but there isn't anything majorly bad about it.

My only negative comments would be that the view of the cemetery at night creeped me out slightly. Also, free wifi is advertised, although it did not work during my stay.
Other than this, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank beckyc94
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My fiancee and I stayed here for 4 nights. Although the shower and toilet were separate and shared, it served it purpose; a bed to sleep in at night.
This hotel was also about a 5-7 minute walk form the nearest train station, although again, we didn't mind this.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlin-Shaun
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This one was really small, tough to move around in at all, however still nice anyway. With three of us in the room it was really tough however. Was interesting watching tv in French. The bathrooms are in their own corridor, as well as the showers, but they never seem to be full. The pool was nice

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed here because we were meeting friends there. By the time we arrived they had moved on, and I can see why! From the last stop on the crowded tube line you have to walk a 1km past an area with few people around, besides loitering teenagers, then under the ring road (covered in trash) to the hotel. Upon entering you are confronted by a security desk with a muzzled German Sheppard. Then at the reception desk around the corner you cross the line on the floor into the "zone of confidentiality" to talk to the person behind the reception desk. This is where I must mention that the staff were accommodating and helpful, hence this place getting a star at all. We decided to stay here the night as it was late and we were to frightened to leave here at night. However, we spent most of that night calling around finding accommodation for the next day.

The toilets were more often than not gross and you have to keep pressing the button for the water for the duration of your shower. Also, seeing as these are not in the rooms this should be called a hostel (especially seeing as hostels we stayed elsewhere were waaaay nicer than this).

Other places we've stayed at in Paris have been fantastic and not overly expensive (Hotel de Nesle and Hotel Henri iv) so if you can possibly afford it don't spoil your trip to Paris by staying here!

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mrsokay
Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

We were in F1 hotel in Paris, but in the other neigbourhood. Those hotels are really great. Rooms are sooo sweet, beds are really comfortable and it is verry clean. Shared bathrooms are not really a problem. They are clean ant pretty interesting. Breakfasts are verry good, but if you don`t like sweet food, you will not be pleased. Staff was werry nice and comunicative.

This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.