US$213
US$174
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
US$213
US$124
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$148
US$234
US$187
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$491
US$328
US$257
US$221
Official Site
US$172
US$139
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$303
US$204
US$220
US$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewstram stationaffordable hotelclean roomsper nighteuroshallwaycomfortsightseeing
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Having driven 4 hours looking for this hotel, the disappointment of been told free car parking was available only to be told it was 25 euro a day was ridiculous. The Hotel then charged room fees even though money had been taken from bank account only too be returned. Instead of receiving 2 singles, we ended up with a double bed which was that low down it was like sleeping on the floor. To go for your wake up toilet stop, this required a 100m walk to the communal toilets were adults of both sexes were attending to their morning wash in full view of the wash room. Internet was free but only after enquiring. Staff were friendly and did speak good English.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed one night. Its a 15 minute walk away from the nearest metro station. 5 minutes if you take a tram to get there. The rooms are basic with a 2 person bed, a small sink with mirror, two electrical outlets and a tv with just 2 channels, both in French. Toilets and showers are in the corridor and shared. Fairly clean. Room wad clean. Internet is really good, free, fast and unlimited. Had no issues streaming video even during the evening. Parkong can be done in the Q-park parking garage right next to the hotel. Price is 28€/day, but if you have the hotel mark your parking voucher, you will get a 40% discount on the parking fee. All in all fine for the price you pay.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

We spent there 1 week and were absolutely happy of it. Couse it was calm, clean, good located hotel. For that money you paid for, it's best deal i think. I'm obviously talking about place for sleeping, not about classic romantic honeymoon!
Enjoy this place guys!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank liamc78014
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The worst hotel i ever stayed in my whole life.
The rooms were dirty and the pillows smelled to tobbacco, the placement of the hotel is horrible , like a guetto, the people in the hotel very strange, i felt like i was in some underworld!!!! I went with students and we all felt unsafe. The only good or more or less thing was breakfast, nothing special, but acceptable.
My advise for you? Just don't stay here!

Room Tip: Do a big cleaning up!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kiaraviseu
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My room was okay. The only thing that I noticed is this strong cleaning smell in my room. Maybe someone before smoked in my non-smoking room! The cover of my bed had dirty spots on it.. it was kind of gross and I also noticed some dirty stuff on the wall near my window! Really disgusting. Other than that my room had everything it was mentioned as the TV. It was very noisy in the corridor. People kept coming in and going out constantly at the bathroom/showers near my room and you heard everything in the corridor, but there was no more sound after 11-11:30 pm so I could go to sleep. Still, I could hear banging and sounds from others rooms several times it was awful, but I had brought my earplugs. The area of the hotel is not bad. Late at night I don't know, because I wouldn't come back at my hotel later than 9pm. I didn't use the showers so I have no idea if they were clean, but the toilets I thought it was average, but could have been cleaner..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo