US$215
US$174
US$159
US$135
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
US$195
US$163
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$399
US$388
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
All reviewstram stationaffordable hotelclean roomsper nighteuroshallwaycomfortsightseeing
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I only stayed here because it was quite late at night and the hotels nearby were fully booked. The room was horrible! The bed was literally on the floor, and there was no where to charge my phone! The TV didn't work and the lights in my room kept turning off. The toilet and shower was shared! I couldn't believe it!! If I had paid €20 euro for the room then fair enough! But I paid €48 so I expected my own shower and toilet!! It was utterly disgusting- the toilets were really smelly and the shower was automatic and it would turn on and off by itself every 15 seconds which was not ideal. I had to quit my shower, pack my things and just leave. I complained to the manager who was too busy looking at my chest, and he refused to refund me! He didn't even offer to sort out the faulty light in my room. He said 'use your iPhone's torch'!! I couldn't believe it! Rude, perverted staff. I do not recommend staying there, especially if you're a single woman or have young children. This is a cheap hostel for men.

• Stayed: March 2014
6  Thank Ashlynn R
Reviewed 25 August 2013

good hotel for a low price, friendly staff, clean bathroom and toilet, the metro is 10 minutes hoje.okolje in which the hotel is located is very quiet. near the huge small bakeries and shops.

Recommended this hotel if you want to stay in Paris

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
10  Thank Bostjan M
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The only thing that I really did not like about the hotel is that I required room for non-smokers and reception gave me the room for smokers.
Everything else worth it`s money. Free wifi, good job of housekeeping. You have to share toilet and bathroom but you should not expect more from the hotel with the price for the room starting from 35 euro.

Room Tip: Do not pay for the breakfast. It is not worth 7 euro.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank BasQxl
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed five nights in this place.Reception was good and helpful.Room is clean but I am not 100% satisfy about the cleanness of Bed covers.Bathrooms and Toilets are shared ones for 10-15 rooms, but there is no issue with the availability.Bathrooms are very clean but toilets were not 100% clean but ok for the price we paid.We stayed in 6th floor so no many disturbance from out side noise.
This hotel is located about 700 m from the nearest Metro station and Tramp and bus stops are also very nearby.

Room Tip: rooms in 6th floor is good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Akalanka A
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Having driven 4 hours looking for this hotel, the disappointment of been told free car parking was available only to be told it was 25 euro a day was ridiculous. The Hotel then charged room fees even though money had been taken from bank account only too be returned. Instead of receiving 2 singles, we ended up with a double bed which was that low down it was like sleeping on the floor. To go for your wake up toilet stop, this required a 100m walk to the communal toilets were adults of both sexes were attending to their morning wash in full view of the wash room. Internet was free but only after enquiring. Staff were friendly and did speak good English.

• Stayed: May 2013