“Worth the money”

Ranked #1,460 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Kincardine, United Kingdom
“Worth the money”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for three nights and we were a little disappointed in the location (it's around half an hour from the centre by metro and 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station) but for the price we paid we couldn't really complain. The room was small but clean with a large working sink/mirror area. The showers and toilets were typical of a midrange hostel: not of the best quality but of a good working standard. The staff didn't speak particularly good english so were not the most helpful but they were friendly enough. I didn't find the beds very comfortable but I didn't expect to with the price I paid. The hotel was quiet so we got a good night's sleep all three nights.I'd recommend this hotel to any students hoping to save a little money on a hotel. The location is quite good for the money if you intend to spend all day in the centre and everything is clean enough.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank KadieZ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Very cheap place to stay, basic room but all you really need. However, bathrooms were revolting, a poo in one of the communal showers and sanitary items in the other. The service was rude. It's hard to get accommodation this cheap in Paris but I was happy to leave.

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Phoebe S

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The staff in this hotel were very friendly and the locker service this hotel had was very helpful. Its location is pretty good. The room was clean and basic but overall a very nice room for the price you pay. The toilets and shower areas are basic but again purposeful and clean. Free Wifi was also great. Only downside was that there was no soap in the rooms and no hair dryer but would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank holidayer186338
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was stayed in this hotel for 1 night for a study tour by my university. The hotel was located just few minutes away from the tram station which is good. But, to reach the tram you need to passing a dark roadside beside the graveyard and you also were lucky if you are not facing the graveyard at the back of the hotel. I was lucky that I was not facing the graveyard which was totally bad view for me. On the lobby area, you can also find findings machine that sells foods and toiletries.

The room was in comfortable size, not either big or small. They didnt provided bathroom inside but they provided a wash basin. They also have a small television and a desk. Nothing much to say about the room but it was good and comfortable enough.

The communal bathrooms and toilets are not so clean and there was not many place to hang my cloth inside the bathrooms. The shower itself is automatically within few seconds of if you didnt press the shower button and that make me not comfortable to take shower.

Overall this hotel was just ok for me. Nothing too good but nothing too bad as well.

Will come back: No, I believed I can get better place with the same price or slightly higher
Pro: Clean
Cont: Creepy enough for me, Communal bathrooms not comfortable for me.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that are not facing graveyard
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank irwandi
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If I'd go to Paris one more time - I wouldn't stay here again.
The location is pretty good, just a few minutes away from the metro station. Our room was clean, we had a view over the graveyard - which we didn't appreciate that much, but still better than the highway on the other side of the F1.
The toilets and showers weren't clean though - and that is a big minus.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Loved this hotel! We stayed here for the Marathon. Staff were great - really helpful and friendly. Room clean and good size. Wanted a hotel with secure car park - this was perfect. Metro station 10 minutes walk. Excellent value!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HMW41
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I only stayed here because it was quite late at night and the hotels nearby were fully booked. The room was horrible! The bed was literally on the floor, and there was no where to charge my phone! The TV didn't work and the lights in my room kept turning off. The toilet and shower was shared! I couldn't believe it!! If I had paid €20 euro for the room then fair enough! But I paid €48 so I expected my own shower and toilet!! It was utterly disgusting- the toilets were really smelly and the shower was automatic and it would turn on and off by itself every 15 seconds which was not ideal. I had to quit my shower, pack my things and just leave. I complained to the manager who was too busy looking at my chest, and he refused to refund me! He didn't even offer to sort out the faulty light in my room. He said 'use your iPhone's torch'!! I couldn't believe it! Rude, perverted staff. I do not recommend staying there, especially if you're a single woman or have young children. This is a cheap hostel for men.

• Stayed March 2014