“Amazing staff and Perfect Location”
Review of Hotel de Sers

Hotel de Sers
Ranked #376 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just returned from a ten night stay at this wonderful hotel. I loved everything about it from the comfortable rooms and beds to the ideal location for getting around Paris. By far the best part is the staff. We really put them to the test with numerous questions, reservations, navigating the city, you name it and they always came through. In fact they were so friendly, helpful, and pleasant it was a pleasure just to converse with them. We were treated as if we were the only guests in the hotel! The breakfasts were delicious and included in our room rate. I will miss that basket with all of the pastries and the staff went out if its way to get my latte order just right.

I can't say enough about this hotel! It exceeded all of my expectations and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They truly made me feel special from the moment I arrived to my final farewell
when they put me in my cab at six am with my last coffee for the ride to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank linda g
HOTELDESERS08, Directrice Adjointe at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your comment.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed spending with us such a long stay and that the service and the location met all your expectations.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed for one night. The room was very nice and spacious with nice furniture and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was spacious too, and with a nice lay out. The only thing I did not like was that the two doors separating the bathroom from the room did not close all the way. This was by design. I had asked for some amenities to be present in the room when I arrived and the concierge made sure that everything was in order. Overall, I found the stuff very courteous and helpful. I also ate at the restaurant at the lower level of the hotel. The food was of excellent quality and I had a wonderful wine. It was a nice relaxing experience in a nice setting. I would have liked to menu to be more extensive, although what it was on it, it was pretty good. Also, I think the music selection for dinner was off. Fortunately, the volume was not high. Overall, my stay was wonderful and I would recommend this hotel to others. I arrived at 10 AM and I had notified the hotel ahead of time about this. I was told the traditional things, like “ we will try our best to get a room before 3 PM” etc. I do understand the policy and I do understand that the hotel has no obligation to let me in the room before 3 PM. But, I also know that most of the time, there is some opening before that. They did offer me access to the gym and the rest of the facilities, which was nice. I was hoping that a room would have been opened before 3 PM and I provided contact information, but I was not notified even when the time was 3 PM. When I arrived back to the hotel after 3 PM, I was nervous, fortunately, the room was ready. I do not know when they had it ready and why they did not call me to notify me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your comment.

I am pleased to read that the service, the restaurant and the room met your expectations.

I would like to apologize; a Receptionist should have called you to inform you that your room was ready.

I hope to welcome you personally during your next stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed for five nights during the last week in April. The location is great, just around the corner from the George V. The rooms were clean and comfortable and stylish. Our rooms looked out over the street and had partial views of the Eifel Tower. However, the best part about the hotel is its staff. The desk personnel were always helpful, whether it involved getting a cab, a restaurant recommendation, or even a dinner reservation, and our waiter at breakfast could not have been nicer. Breakfast was included in our room rate, and included juice, coffee, a generous basket of assorted (and very tasty) pastries, yogurt and fruit. In short, a wonderful stay, and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comment.

I am delighted to read that the service provided met your expectations.

I hope to meet you next time you stay with us and will make sure the Hotel de Sers remains your favorite property in Paris.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

nice hotel , friendly people in the reception , tasty breakfast, room very clean and nice,food in the resturant nice and good price, location near shopping ceter and resturant. i realy love de sers hotel. i am ahmed hamdan from amman jordan

Room Tip: all room are good
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
HOTELDESERS08, Directrice Adjointe at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind comment.

It was a pleasure welcoming you with your son.

The Hotel de Sers is now your “Parisian Home.”

I am looking forward to meeting you personally during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was our third trip to Paris and we have stayed each time at this hotel. The location is perfect to walk to all the sights. The staff could not be more accommodating. They helped us each night with restaurant reservations which were excellent choices. The hotel itself is beautiful. We look forward to our return visit.

Ron & Theresa

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ron and Theresa,

I would like to thank you for your comment.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to discover new places and restaurants.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

the hotel remains to be charming with a superb location, the rooms are in great shape, and quite nice, absolutely elegant and romantic.

it has been 8 years since my last stay, I have to say the hotel is well managed and remain at top condition.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ohashem1

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for sharing with us your last experience at the Hotel de Sers.

I am so happy to read that the Hotel still remains like in your souvenirs.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and will make sure your next stay is even better that the previous ones.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I spent few weeks to research and decide where to stay in Paris, we took a chance and booked Hotel de Seas back in Jan 2014 and kept worry if anything would go wrong.

We arrived the hotel on April 3rd and stayed for 4 nights. All I can say is if we plan to visit Paris again, we would stay the same hotel. This may sound vague. Here are the seasons

1. Many said most of hotels in Paris doesn't come with AC. At least my room has it (room 33) and without AC noise. (I think this hotel is central AC, I could be wrong)

2. Staff' attention to detail, execution skill set, and eager to serve you better are comparable to many high end hotel such as four season.

3. Ways hotel keep our room so clean were seamless. (my wife loved it)

4. Location wise, we were closed to everything, metro station (including RER), food, tourist attractions, and shopping.All in walking distance.

5. There are many good restaurants are hiding in between the hotel and Champs-Elysee's. (Specialty restaurants like for Caviar, Truffle, ..etc)

6. We are from NYC, we know how important Duane Read and Starbucks to us, we were also very happy to find out similar stores are available and within our reach (about 5 min walk). Some may say there are so many cafe around why Starbucks? What I can say is you don't have to go but it is good to know its there when you need it.

One future improvement I would suggest is the water pressure for shower. I am not sure what is the reason, but I am sure this item may already be in the hotel' to do (or to improve list).

Room Tip: For someone who wants to have view of Eiffel Tower (may need to pay extra) or facing street. We sta...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you so much for your comment.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service, the comfort and the location met your expectations.

I will make sure the pressure of the shower is improved.

I am looking forward to welcoming you soon in your "Parisian Home."