“Incredible service and location!”
Review of Hotel de Sers

Hotel de Sers
Ranked #350 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I can't rate the concierge highly enough! From finding us a fabulous restaurant last minute, to handing me an umbrella on my way out because it was due to snow and he noticed I didn't have one, to recommending a great jazz bar! Beautiful, modern hotel, perfect for shopping and visiting the local attractions, couldn't ask for a better location! We will 100% return next time we are in town!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
HOTELDESERS08, Executive Director at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comment.

I am so happy to read that your stay with us was perfect and that the location and the service met your expectation.

I am looking forward to meeting you next time you visit us.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Second time in Paris with my husband.
Hotel was located near Champs Elysees and you could walk everywhere. Hotel staff was very nice and helpfull. Room was super comfortable with big bathroom and queen size bed. I would definetely stay in this hotel again. I can warmly recommend Hotel de Sers if staying with kids or travelling on a romantic vacation as a couple. Money well spent!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for your comment.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed for three nights. When I made the booking, well in advance, I had specifically asked for a quiet room facing the courtyard. I was given a tiny and noisy room facing the street. I complained and was told that the hotel was fully booked. I was terribly upset and wanted to leave only to find out that my whole stay had been already charged and that there was no refund. I was finally moved to a more spacious room facing the courtyard. The curtain did not close well so there was light very early and when I asked them to fix it, it was even worse. There was almost no water pressure in the shower. Very bad maintenance! I will not go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sandy P
HOTELDESERS08, Directrice Adjointe at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for sharing your last experience at the Hotel de Sers.

I am sorry to hear that the room you booked did not meet your expectations.

We often make our best to satisfy the special requests of our guests but we can never guarantee especially when the Hotel is sold out.

If you come back to Paris, I would be delighted to personally take care of your booking and I will make sure you have wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

rooms are spacious, very nicely equipped and decorated, bathrooms are large - there is decent closet space and plenty of amenities. The lobby is nice and the hotel layout is very different from your usual five star hotel in Paris.

Room Tip: you'd want a room on the street view but beware, there is a small nightclub across the street th...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HOTELDESERS08, Directrice Adjointe at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your comment.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just returned from a ten night stay at this wonderful hotel. I loved everything about it from the comfortable rooms and beds to the ideal location for getting around Paris. By far the best part is the staff. We really put them to the test with numerous questions, reservations, navigating the city, you name it and they always came through. In fact they were so friendly, helpful, and pleasant it was a pleasure just to converse with them. We were treated as if we were the only guests in the hotel! The breakfasts were delicious and included in our room rate. I will miss that basket with all of the pastries and the staff went out if its way to get my latte order just right.

I can't say enough about this hotel! It exceeded all of my expectations and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They truly made me feel special from the moment I arrived to my final farewell
when they put me in my cab at six am with my last coffee for the ride to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank linda g

Thank you for your comment.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed spending with us such a long stay and that the service and the location met all your expectations.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed for one night. The room was very nice and spacious with nice furniture and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was spacious too, and with a nice lay out. The only thing I did not like was that the two doors separating the bathroom from the room did not close all the way. This was by design. I had asked for some amenities to be present in the room when I arrived and the concierge made sure that everything was in order. Overall, I found the stuff very courteous and helpful. I also ate at the restaurant at the lower level of the hotel. The food was of excellent quality and I had a wonderful wine. It was a nice relaxing experience in a nice setting. I would have liked to menu to be more extensive, although what it was on it, it was pretty good. Also, I think the music selection for dinner was off. Fortunately, the volume was not high. Overall, my stay was wonderful and I would recommend this hotel to others. I arrived at 10 AM and I had notified the hotel ahead of time about this. I was told the traditional things, like “ we will try our best to get a room before 3 PM” etc. I do understand the policy and I do understand that the hotel has no obligation to let me in the room before 3 PM. But, I also know that most of the time, there is some opening before that. They did offer me access to the gym and the rest of the facilities, which was nice. I was hoping that a room would have been opened before 3 PM and I provided contact information, but I was not notified even when the time was 3 PM. When I arrived back to the hotel after 3 PM, I was nervous, fortunately, the room was ready. I do not know when they had it ready and why they did not call me to notify me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your comment.

I am pleased to read that the service, the restaurant and the room met your expectations.

I would like to apologize; a Receptionist should have called you to inform you that your room was ready.

I hope to welcome you personally during your next stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed for five nights during the last week in April. The location is great, just around the corner from the George V. The rooms were clean and comfortable and stylish. Our rooms looked out over the street and had partial views of the Eifel Tower. However, the best part about the hotel is its staff. The desk personnel were always helpful, whether it involved getting a cab, a restaurant recommendation, or even a dinner reservation, and our waiter at breakfast could not have been nicer. Breakfast was included in our room rate, and included juice, coffee, a generous basket of assorted (and very tasty) pastries, yogurt and fruit. In short, a wonderful stay, and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comment.

I am delighted to read that the service provided met your expectations.

I hope to meet you next time you stay with us and will make sure the Hotel de Sers remains your favorite property in Paris.