Picked this small hotel because of the many wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor and because we wanted an intimate, typically French atmosphere rather than a large modern hotel full of tour groups. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We got to know Jean Charles and Jerome especially well, and they were genuinely interested in us and our well-being. The location is fantastic--a short block or two to Tuileries Garden, which we came to love and spend much time in, and two blocks or so to the Louvre. The Musee D'Orsay is just across the Seine. Because of the location in the absolute heart of the city, we were able to walk almost everywhere, but metro stations are nearby if you prefer that. Our room's typical French decor, from the prints of the bedding and draperies to the beams in the ceiling, gave us the ambience we had hoped for. Our room was small, but we expected that. There was plenty of room for our clothes and belongings and no problem at all to navigate. The beds were very comfortable and the linens nice. The bathroom was actually larger than I might have expected and well equipped. It was warm when we were there and we were grateful for the air conditioning, which worked well. This hotel is a gem. Should we return to Paris weI would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris