I last wrote a review of this hotel back in 2005 after our first visit in October, 2004. We loved it then and this time around, it hasn't changed except for the soft furnishings.
It is still a wonderful, small hotel with exceptional staff who always have a smile and a greeting for you. We were given a similar room as to the one we had last time, except it was on the floor below. It was 101 which is a good size room with a small hall and a separate toilet to the bathroom.
The air conditioning works well and is very quiet. The TV is a flat screen and quite large for the room. When the window is closed, it blocks out all the noise being in the heart of Paris.
The bed was so comfortable and the towels are fantastic, large and fluffy. It has most things that are normal in a five star hotel including an hair dryer, a safe, refrigerator, tissues, toiletries etc. The only thing lacking is that there isn't a breakfast room which is overcome by having the breakfast delivered each morning to the room. There is a table and chair plus an easy chair so that one can eat breakfast at the table and the other from the top of the refrigerator if you don't want to eat at a café outside the hotel. We felt the breakfast at 13 euros per person was good value especially as the large glass of orange juice was fresh.
The hotel is situated in a wonderful area, close to everything including the Metro, the Tuilleries Garden, the Louvre, the Opera House and loads of restaurants.
We stayed 7 nights and loved every minute of our stay thanks to the comfortable room and the wonderful staff especially Jerome. We went to Belgium for the weekend whilst we were at the hotel and the staff not only looked after our suitcases but when we returned they were already in our room waiting for us. Those little extras are the ones that make you want to return again which we will when we next visit Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris