We stayed at this Boutique Hotel 3 weeks ago and had a fabulous experience. It was highly rated on both TA and Booking.com. I ended up booking directly with the hotel on their website as the cost was the same. The location was excellent for our means and was within easy walking distance to the Louvre, Palais Garnier and great shopping. There is a Carrefour minimart directly opposite the hotel, so very handy to buy drinks and snacks and a brilliant bakery can be found a few doors down when you exit the hotel on your left. Very handy to good restaurants (Ferdi & L'Ardoise) and cafés too. We stayed as a family with 2 adults and 2 kids, so we booked the bigger room on the 5th floor. The room has a queen size bed and a double sofa bed. Both beds were extremely comfortable and the room was well appointed and clean. For Paris standards, the room was spacious enough for 4 people! And the lift was a decent size for Paris too. Every single staff member we came across were professional, polite, genuine, kind, knowledgeable and helpful. We arrived early in the morning around 7am and they very happily stored our luggage. Check in was at 3pm from memory, but they managed to get the room sorted for us before then, so we were able to check in slightly earlier which pleased us greatly after a long flight/day! Don't hesitate to choose this hotel, you definitely won't regret it!! We will definitely stay here again when next in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris