“Ideal location”

Ranked #414 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Coral Springs, Florida
“Ideal location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This boutique hotel is ideally located...close to the Louvre, on a great shopping street. Room 301 was small but very comfortable and quiet. The front desk staff was exceptional, especially Jerome. Great value

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Merl830

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed at this Boutique Hotel 3 weeks ago and had a fabulous experience. It was highly rated on both TA and Booking.com. I ended up booking directly with the hotel on their website as the cost was the same. The location was excellent for our means and was within easy walking distance to the Louvre, Palais Garnier and great shopping. There is a Carrefour minimart directly opposite the hotel, so very handy to buy drinks and snacks and a brilliant bakery can be found a few doors down when you exit the hotel on your left. Very handy to good restaurants (Ferdi & L'Ardoise) and cafés too. We stayed as a family with 2 adults and 2 kids, so we booked the bigger room on the 5th floor. The room has a queen size bed and a double sofa bed. Both beds were extremely comfortable and the room was well appointed and clean. For Paris standards, the room was spacious enough for 4 people! And the lift was a decent size for Paris too. Every single staff member we came across were professional, polite, genuine, kind, knowledgeable and helpful. We arrived early in the morning around 7am and they very happily stored our luggage. Check in was at 3pm from memory, but they managed to get the room sorted for us before then, so we were able to check in slightly earlier which pleased us greatly after a long flight/day! Don't hesitate to choose this hotel, you definitely won't regret it!! We will definitely stay here again when next in Paris.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank GillY389
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

If you seek a hotel that is convenient to everywhere, and the comfort and service that is truly local, kind and of good quality, then stay at this hotel.

The people are always welcoming and happy to help with anything. The rooms were quite nice comfortable. A/C was wonderful to return to after the hot summer days of walking the city.

The hotel is extremely clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable and the shower is hot. It is exactly what we desired to experience this wonderful city.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank PhilpHKearney
Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The location is very good. Few blocks from everything.
At walking distance from Louvre, la Rive gauche, Opera, etc.
Room well decorated and equiped. Not too small for Paris standards.
Staff always ready to help and solve any problem.
I would recomend this hotel to anyone coming for few days to Paris.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank CPhilippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in my favorites' list!!
Very clean and the room I was given was spacious and very nicely decorated. I liked just about everything about it!
I though it is actually better than other four star hotels!!

After experiencing a horrible hotel in Champ Elysee, this hotel was like a life saver and a little piece of heaven to me. Since I really didn't want to stay in the former hotel, I left the former hotel at 9am and arrived at Hotel Le Relais Saint-Honore little over 10am. Since it was way early, I thought I was going to leave my luggage at the hotel and wait until the usual checkin time, but the stuff were very caring and they allowed me to check in early. The stuff were very welcoming and they were always there to help.

I also have to mention the location! It's close to all the major attractions; Luvre, d'Orsay, Opera, etc. Also, there are metro stations near by. The street has many cute boutiques and restaurants and right infront of the hotel, there is Carrefour Express which is open even on Sundays!

I'm definitely coming back to this hotel♡

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Renee J
Plymouth, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I brought 2 other couples to Le Relais in October, whom had never been to Paris. They loved the location, the quaintness and the feel of being part of this great historic city. Everything that we wanted to do was just steps away, from restaurants to tour agencies to walking the famous sites. The price value was the best in this beautiful heart of Paris. The only thing missing was a breakfast/bar offering, but other options were just a block or two away. A final benefit to Le Relais is that it is easy to stop back to during the day to drop off purchases or take a quick nap. I have sent others since and they have had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Skip L
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

It's been a couple of months since my stay at this hotel but I still remember how I enjoyed staying at this property. Now, to set the expectations correctly, if your looking for swanky, luxurious and huge rooms, this is not it. However, the front desk staff, location and comfort of the rooms more than make up for it. The rooms are not huge but comfortable since I was traveling alone. Gotta warn you that the elevator is TINY and so is the hallway, but seriously, how much time do you spend in the hallway or elevator anyways? The bathroom was also small. The location of this place is awesome! It's a couple blocks from the L'ouvre, close to the Chanel mother ship, Goyard and Longchamp are a could blocks down and Mulberry is across the street. The folks at the from desk were super helpful and they helped me with directions and setting up a cab transfer for me on my departure date. I would have given this hotel 5 stars were it not for the small hallway, elevator and bathroom. I do plan on staying at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back of the property. My room overlooked the street and was a bit noisy but di...