“A great place to stay in Paris”
Review of HotelHome Paris 16

HotelHome Paris 16
Ranked #19 of 170 Speciality Lodging in Paris
Toledo, Ohio
“A great place to stay in Paris”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was very impressed with the Hotel Home Paris 16. This not your typical small European hotel room, these are near full size apartments. The apartments are nicely furnished and very comfortable. The Hotel staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is in a lovely quiet Paris neighborhood, perfect for evening walks. There are several very good restaurants in the area and a wonderful cafe right across the street for coffee and breakfast. There is a Metro station only a few minutes walk from the Hotel that will take you directly to the Eiffel Tower. The room rates are an excellent value for all you get. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms appeared to be excellent.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Corey M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Korean first
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A few hours before my husband and I were to get on a plane to Paris I received an email from a different hotel in Paris cancelling my reservation. I did a last minute search and found the Hotel Home Paris 16. I booked a room through Hotel.com and then also emailed the hotel. Lucky I did as they had not gotten the booking from Hotel.com (common occurrence I've found) the lovely owner of Hotel Home Paris 16 emailed me back and assured me she could accommodate my husband and I. I crossed my fingers and we got on the plane. 12 hours later I arrived at the Hotel and the lovely Lydia was manning reception. She was kind and helpful and put us in a lovely room 5 hours before check-in time.
The room is wonderful (I'm in it as I type this) it's large and comfortable and clean and feels like I'm living in an apartment in Paris.Today is my 28th Wedding anniversary and it's been a lovely way to celebrate.
This is not a tourist area, this is a neighborhood. It's a great neighborhood! Restaurants, stores, metro all within minutes walk. I would highly recommend this hotel and if we come back to Paris I would not think of going anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank tlm0000
St Sauveur le Vicomte
Reviewed 19 January 2014

A superb choice: everything we could have wished for in a self-catering apartment had been provided PLUS the thoughtful extras, such as commodious shelving in bathroom for clothes etc. Very comfortable beds, spacious sitting area and all we needed in the kitchen. And, not least, the location is wonderful for good takeaway restaurants and a local epicerie (and ideal for many of the Parisian medical clinics, the purpose of my visit). An extremely good bus service too, just a step away from the apartment. Will certainly be revisiting.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jane372
Paris, France
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I just came back from a short trip where I had to have meetings over 4 days. I had a one bedroom apartment and it was ideal for my purposes. The living room was big enough for the meetings and the kitchenette kept everyone well provided with filter coffee. The people I was meeting all took cards from the hotel to recommend it to their other Clients.

Room was a good size, bed comfortable, internet reliable. All of the staff had a great attitude. The area is nice and quiet with some nice restaurants and cafés. I would certainly stay again and have already recommended it to friends.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Liammv
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our Multi-Generation Family stayed in this Wonderful Place for a week in Mid-October and what can I say but WOW what a place! Service from the Staff was excellent, Location was amazing and the Rooms exceptional!
We had a 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment on the 5th Floor and it was very spacious for our Group of 6. The lift is only small, but taking the Stairs makes you feel not so guilty about eating that second Pastry from the lovely Boulangerie/Patisserie around the corner.
The Location was very handy to two Metro Stations and also Bus Stops, which can take you to anywhere in Paris. Was also lovely that it was a lovely quiet Neighborhood area that wasn't filled with tourists.

Thank you to all who made us feel very very welcome..

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Nellynoodles
Paris, France
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Simply excellent hotel. The rooms are nicely decorated with a modern romantic "parisien" flair, creating a very homely atmosphere. The little garden "cour anglais" style provides the luxury to have your coffee or your drink outdoors. The "L'Occitane" toiletries indulge you and the sense of clean linen safeguards a good sleep. Everything looks like you are "at home". Most importantly, the human factor, i.e. the lovely owner, Lawrence, her super comptent and super friendly son, Thomas and the kind Virginie, provide services that are second to none. Great people managing a great family hotel, with love for what they do, with proffesionalism and style. Can you imagine that they were fully booked and yet they literally "created" a room for me? The best room I have ever slept. Paris feels "at home" because of the people of Hotelhome.

Room Tip: No 2, ground floor, overlooking the little garden in the courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Baarn
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great service and help. Well equipped, very comfortable and spacious apartments. We have had several. Nice area inhabited by high income people. Shops for everything you might need within minutes all along Avenue Mozart. Lots of take-aways and places to have lunch. Very few tourists around. Feels like a town in its own right. Very short walk to metro-station. Make sure to buy a "carnet" for 10 rides! Guarded parking available within a few minutes walk.

Room Tip: Sommige kamers kijken uit op een bouwproject. Wij waren hier toen daar sloopwerkzaamheden werden ver...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple