HotelHome Paris 16
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewshome from homecomfortable apartmenteiffel towerresidential neighborhoodnice neighborhoodinner courtyardminute walkmetro stationthe hotel staffbus stopclean bathroomthe location is perfectbakerysupermarketstreetsofalift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent unit for up to 4 people. Close to metro station Jasmin, easy 20-30 min walk to Eiffel Tower, about 1hr stroll to the Louvre. It has a laundry facility within the complex for a small fee. Small kitchen but able to cook stove top & microwave. Has toaster, kettle, coffee maker. Plenty Boulangerie's close by for your baguette fix.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie M
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a lovely hotel and the hotel staff are excellent. The rooms are big and the beds comfortable. It was very clean with a great little kitchen and bathroom. The hotel manager was very helpful and spoke excellent English. The location of the hotel was great, it was quiet and we felt very safe walking the streets at night. Apart from creaky floorboards which you would expect in a building of that age, we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Travelbug2103
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed at Hotel Home for 4 nights in April and could not have been more impressed, We stayed in a twin suite and were impressed with the size of the apartment I had heard stories of tiny Paris apartments but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were nicely furnished and the kitchen had all we needed for our stay. The staff at the hotel were very helpful, even arranging for staff to come in especially so that we could leave our luggage there during our last day. The area around the hotel is lovely, mainly residential and not in the tourist areas so nice and quiet at night. The metro is a matter of minutes away and gets you to the city centre quickly and easily. Very comfortable beds including the sofa bed which can be notoriously lumpy - not in this case in fact it was more comfortable than many hotel room beds! Ideal place to stay with children - my daughters felt immediately at home. The local bakery was fantastic and my children loved going to buy the croissants and baguettes every morning. I can not recommend Hotel Home highly enough - we will return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 230NikiEB
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was very impressed with the Hotel Home Paris 16. This not your typical small European hotel room, these are near full size apartments. The apartments are nicely furnished and very comfortable. The Hotel staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is in a lovely quiet Paris neighborhood, perfect for evening walks. There are several very good restaurants in the area and a wonderful cafe right across the street for coffee and breakfast. There is a Metro station only a few minutes walk from the Hotel that will take you directly to the Eiffel Tower. The room rates are an excellent value for all you get. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms appeared to be excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corey M
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A few hours before my husband and I were to get on a plane to Paris I received an email from a different hotel in Paris cancelling my reservation. I did a last minute search and found the Hotel Home Paris 16. I booked a room through Hotel.com and then also emailed the hotel. Lucky I did as they had not gotten the booking from Hotel.com (common occurrence I've found) the lovely owner of Hotel Home Paris 16 emailed me back and assured me she could accommodate my husband and I. I crossed my fingers and we got on the plane. 12 hours later I arrived at the Hotel and the lovely Lydia was manning reception. She was kind and helpful and put us in a lovely room 5 hours before check-in time.
The room is wonderful (I'm in it as I type this) it's large and comfortable and clean and feels like I'm living in an apartment in Paris.Today is my 28th Wedding anniversary and it's been a lovely way to celebrate.
This is not a tourist area, this is a neighborhood. It's a great neighborhood! Restaurants, stores, metro all within minutes walk. I would highly recommend this hotel and if we come back to Paris I would not think of going anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple