First, the hotel is located in a ghetto. Horrible area with drug addicts and an insanely chaotic traffic situation. Another bad thing is the breakfast. It is 20 variations of sugar in a jar (such as canned toast) and the only edible thing (yoghurt) was often not in supply.
The room was okay. It is within walking distance (20 minutes) to the commercial center Le Millenaire which was quite okay. Getting to the city center in Paris usually meant changing metro at least once.
If you are on a tight budget and do not have young children this could be an okay choice, but don’t expect too much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel with 187 inviting 30 m² suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service, including hardwired high speed internet, calls to landlines within France, video and music on demand, multimedia area with chat, music, photos and more. 200 m from the metro, 2 km from Montmartre and the centre of Paris. 15 km from Roissy CDG Airport. 24 hr services including Boutique Gourmande refreshments, fitness area, business corner. Bar, free massages on Thursdays, pay parking. Accessible facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Suites Paris Nord 18eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Paris La Chapelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Chapelle
- Suitehotel Porte De La Chapelle