“Simple hotel in an excellent location”

Hotel De Paris Saint Georges
Ranked #1,524 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Simple hotel in an excellent location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight through business and glad I took a chance on this hotel. Whilst the rooms are fairly basic they are clean and spacious, particularly in comparison to nearby more expensive hotels. Central location (for what we needed) and would definitely return.
Only downside was it was a little noisy outside late at night - but not enough to stop me having a good night's sleep!

• Stayed April 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
East Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

This was an excellent hotel to stay at for my daughter and me during our recent trip to Paris. The hotel is close to plenty of places to eat and drink and close to a Metro station (5 mins walk).

The receptionist was very helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

The room was warm and we had a balcony to the front of the building. The triple glazing kept out the noise from outside. The bathroom was clean and we had a shower with plenty of warm water. There was a hair-dryer and tea and coffee making facilities. It wasn't the biggest room we've stayed in, but it was perfectly big enough.

For us it was important to have Internet access and the WiFi was strong and fast.

I would recommend The Kyriad as a good choice of somewhere to stay and we will definitely stay there again when we go back to Paris.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Anne W
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

We stayed in the Kyriad Montparnasse in 2008 and decided to give this one a try. Not such a good idea. The hotel is incredibly small - no more than 2 people in reception at a time and the breakfast area is squashed in right next to the reception counter. The hotel also advertised a warm breakfast (same as the previous Kyriad hotel), but it only offered a very bland and unimaginative continental breakfast. The room was comfortable, but as with most 3 start hotels in paris, basically the size of a queen size bed - almost no place to place suitcases, etc. The hotel is very close to the Pigalle underground.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Uzes, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

It is a very nice hotel, small and clean with bedrooms for 3 persons. Although the bedrooms are not very big they are comfortable and surely worth the money. Simple but tasty breakfast. 5 minutes walk to the Metro. There are some nice restaurants in de neighbourhood. I will certainly go back again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Breda, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Simple hotel, no thrills, not one you like much or will easy forget. Efficient staff. Big television in room, but small table. Overall space enough compared to many other Paris hotels, especially in that area. It was not all that clean and new and has not much atmosphere. Soft cushions but bed is okay. Difficult to connect your laptop but free Wifi (good connection). Noise is okay (I was on the seventh floor). Not a bad hotel overall when you go out in Paris and close to many metrolines.

Room Tip: Not too high as the elevator is quite small
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ortwin

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed there for one night in June, and was satisfied with my stay. Rooms are small but bathrooms are a great size, and very clean. The overall room could use a little sprucing but I mean, for one night it was just fine. The view from the window is actually great, and if you peak far enough you can even see Sacré Coeur.

We didn't take the hotel breakfast as there is a pâtisserie and grocery store right in front of the hotel. The area isn't that seedy at night and while I probably would not have walked by myself, I didn't fear for my security or my purse. Keep your city wits about you and you'll be fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor for best views on Sacré Coeur.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mawie49
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

I stay in this hotel with my husband and 2 young daughters as we just wanted somewhere to sleep at night after our daily trips sight seeing in Paris. We took a taxi from gare du nord station on our first night and it was relatively easy and close. The hotel is situated in a dirty area of pigalle and there were loads of sex shops surrounding the area. We booked two rooms and the rooms had a double bed and a single bed in each of them. Surprisingly, the bathrooms were pretty big compared to reviews that I read previously and my room was quiet at night. On the down side, the other room which we booked was facing the road and the noise from the bar next door to the hotel was so annoying as they kept my husband awake all. We had to check out of the room after 2 days and we all stayed for the rest of the trip in the first room which was very quiet. If you plan to use this hotel and you want a peaceful night, ask for the rooms facing away from the road. The rooms were cleaned daily and light refreshments replenished daily as well and the staff were quite nice and friendly. The surrounding area is not really ideal to move around with kids as everywhere you turn into seems to be leaping out with sex shops.
Overall, the hotel is not bad but I don't think I would be returning there due to the location.

Room Tip: Best rooms are facing away from road, rooms are quite clean.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family