Cute boutique hotel that has a good, central location; close to a Metro station, shopping and cafes. It's also walking distance (about 15mins.) to Rue de Rivoli, The Louvre and The Seine River.
However, we did have a couple of problems during our stay.
1. We reserved for 2 beds, but got 1 bed when we checked-in. The hotel stated that they sent a confirmation email but never got a reply. We got it sorted out, but had to pay 10EUR/night and had to wait in order for our new room to be ready.
2. Elevator is tiny - With 2 people and 1 luggage each, we were cramped.
3. Hair dryer was bad - It looked more like a vacuum and didn't really dry our hair.
4. Bathroom sink will make a mess. Whether you're short or tall, there will be a big water mess.
5. Password-protected free wi-fi for hotel guests, but it was a bit spotty.
Nevertheless, considering the location, we only paid about 100EUR/night each. I wouldn't mind staying here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Volney Opera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Volney Opera