“Beer flat, rose wine warm, cutlery dirty.”
Review of Marie-Suzy

Marie-Suzy
Ranked #6,672 of 17,628 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Diner, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Champs Elysees, 26 Avenue de Friedland 75008 Paris Near to Arc de Triomphe
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Having looked at the reviews on here I was hugely disappointed when I visited. As I say, the "presion" beer was flat. The wine only made a cooler once we had ordered it and my knife was dirty when the waiter presented it. No offer to change it when the waiter saw me cleaning it. The food was ok and the waiters tried quite hard.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We happened upon this cafe which was a block away from the Hotel Napoleon. They had a TV set up to watch the World Cup. Some of the patrons were a little rowdy because of the game. The food was very good. They have excellent cocktails too! Cute cafe!! Our waiter had his hands full with the crowd but he did an excellent job!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

A lovely dining experience very close to the Arc de Triomphe. The waitress was very friendly, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was charming. We liked it so much we went back!

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Nice place, great atmosphere and service

Went for at couple of drinks, great place and location, drinks menu is great even it's a vine bar

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This restaurant was close to our hotel and after favorable reviews on Tripadvisor we tried it out. It was a cosy atmosphere. The food was good. Waiters friendly. I would highly recommend it