Beautiful, clean, confortable, cozy, what else should I tell about this small and friendly hotel.
The receptionists know you by the name, they are so kind and gentle.
Bathroom is very clean, and also are the towels, sheets and room. As you can see in some pictures it was restored and have a very modern decoration and sofisticated.
Be side the hotel there is a Bistro, where you can have a breakfast if you choosed this option, In case you didn't you can have a wonderful french breakfast paying there, or ask them to put in your account.
I couldn't stay in a better place than here in Observtoire Luxembourg.
It close to every where and there is a RER station a cross street. If you prefer you can walk on the Boulevard St Michel and see Sorbone, Pantheon, and by the Gaden you can take the Yellow bus (open city tour) or take a bus, train or metro, and you go from here to any place in Paris. The hotel is one block from the Luxembourg Garden.
You will feel at home!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris