Stayed at this fabulous, romantic hotel with my fiance in March.
The location is superb. From CDG Airport, take the RER B train, that stops right in front of the hotel (Metro stop: "Luxembourg") - it is convenient and will cost you a fraction of a taxi fare. For sightseeing, take a bus across the street and get off at "Champ de Mars" (10 - 15 minutes ride), and you will find yourself right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Another highlight: Just walk through the charming St. Germain all the way to Le Louvre for an authentic Parisian experience.
The hotel is tastefully designed with beautiful furnishing and very comfortable beds. We really liked the fine little details, such as funky mirrors, nice paintings, pillows and lamps. Their "Brasserie Le Luco" serves wonderful breakfast, lunch and dinner, while you can enjoy people watching on the streets of this colorful neighborhood.
The staff was fantastic! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the warm hospitality. Mustafa from the Reception deserves special mention as he really was there for us from check-in to check-out, always with a warm smile and more than happy to assist anytime. He truly went the extra mile to make our stay very memorable.
L'observatoire Luxembourg - just fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookAssist, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris