The hotel is comfortable, with plush beds, excellent showers and a wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. A mix up with a reservation for the family room was easily accommodated to our great satisfaction. The front desk was always on-hand and on top of all guests needs. There were always plenty of other people besides us stopping to ask for directions, restaurant suggestions or other such information. Perfect English and supportive smiles for our attempts at French. Never had the breakfast, too many options near by.
The hotel is an easy 15 minute walk to Notre Dame, the Latin Quarter, shopping in 6e, and several famous closed and open markets. Venturing further south gets you access to excellent bargains and food too. The convenient RER stations makes airports and train stations a fast trip and also give you easy access to the museums.
On first mapping the hotel seems a few blocks further out but Paris is a walking city and it places a broader geography of options to explore. A good and safe place to stay in Paris. Enjoy it, we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris