“Excellent Meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Description: tel. 01 46 33 03 81
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Set outside the craziness that is the Latin Quarter, this little French Bistro serves up delicious, quality meals for reasonable prices. I had the grilled salmon which was incredible and my husband ordered a tasty roast chicken dish.

The menu is in French making it a little difficult for non-French speakers to be 100% sure what they are ordering. However, food is so good that when it arrives I do not think you would be disappointed :)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I visited this wonderful establishment on 1st July having booked by phone several weeks earlier for my wife's special birthday. The food, hospitality were first class. We both received a free glass of champagne before dinner and the meal was exquisite. As we left the proprietor was not in the restaurant but came running after us on the street to thank is for coming and to wish us well once more. An unforgettable evening spent in a warm and friendly place. I would wholeheartedley recommend La Grappe to anyone. Thank You

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Food tasty, but a lot of helpful at the institution. No menu in English, swaying tables and the waiter puts paper under the feet, the same hands, and that brings then food. At the end of the cheated on 6 euros in the account! I don't understand why the restaurant such high evaluation. Bad combination of price and quality.

1  Thank Ugolus
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a small and intimate restaurant where the menu changes very frequently. All the food was local, modestly price and very tasty. Excellent choice of wines at a reasonable price. The service was friendly and quite good. Fairly quiet so you could easily have a conversation.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The food here was wonderful and the wait staff was very kind and helpful. Everything was fresh and smelled amazing!