“another fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfy sofas ! Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy sofas !
Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Super king size or twin beds
Breakfast on the sunny balcony
Bedroom with ensuite. Private WC separate.
Balcony view in October
Your dining / living space
Be styled in Paris, I'm an award-winning image consultant
Walk towards the gardens & take elevator to your home
Frommers Easy Guide to Paris 2016 - only B&B in the book
Breakfast breads and pastries, 5 different choices every day
I've created a fun Guide to Paris, ask me for it even if you don't stay with me
First course for breakfast, then home made yogurts, fresh breads and pastries...
October sky
View of rooftops
Sunday Times Magazine. Where to stay in Paris. On same page as Alaza Athenée!
Rooftops and the ladder to nowhere on the back wall!
You can have twin beds in the bedroom if you prefer
Breakfast on mornings that we can't go onto the balcony
Entrance from rue de Clichy into the courtyard
Large modern elevator to the 5th floor. No stairs.
Before shopping, find your perfect colours! I'm an Image consultant
Summer sky from the balcony
Ensuite bathroom with separate private toilet opposite
Breakfast for 4 (normally 3 but guests invited a friend!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lindsey c
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“another fantastic stay”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

just returned from 4 nights stay at Rosemary's Band B . This is our second visit within 6 months and definitely will not be our last at 52 Clichy . It is a superb location to stay while visiting Paris . We now feel it is more like visiting a friend than staying in a regular Band B.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: friendliness of host and location
Liked least: nothing
ColoradoN...
Westminster, Colorado
“Excellent Hospitality”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My wife and I spent 5 nights with Rosemary. I had been to Paris many times, but this was my wife's first visit. My wife was the one who found 52 Rue de Clichy, and I must say that I am glad she did. My stay here was much better than any of my previous experiences in Paris.

Every morning we were greeted by Rosemary with a smile, as well as a fantastic assortment of fruits and breads for breakfast. She buys daily from the local boulangerie, which has fresh, scrumptious baguettes, croissants and more.

Although we already had a very good idea of what we wanted to do in Paris, Rosemary also had many excellent suggestions for us to optimize our time. The location of her place is great as well; it's very close to three different metro stations, and Sacre Coeur is within walking distance if you're up for the climb.

Perhaps the most amazing thing about the place, though, is the fantastic balcony, which is very unusual for Paris. We had breakfast there our first morning, and the experience was enchanting.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wonderful balcony, and the wonderful hostess
Liked least: Not much to dislike, really
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Vivien D
Bingley, United Kingdom
“Pleasant, easy base from which to tour Paris.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I visited Paris with my daughter for a 'girly' weekend, as Paris is our favourite city. The B & B was excellent - well presented, light and airy, despite the rain! Rosemary made us very welcome, giving us free access to her kitchen for cups of tea etc, as well as the excellent breakfasts. Unfortunately, we were not able to take advantage of the balcony as the weather was not at its best. The bedroom, in twin beds mode, was larger than it looks on the website. Plenty of advice on travel and restaurants. Would hope to be back sometime. Thank you, Rosemary.

Travelling group: Other
Deirdre F
London, United Kingdom
“What a find!,”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rosemary's B & B in Central Paris was a wonderful find and an exceptional place to stay in this wonderful city. Although in the heart of vibrant Paris, once through the doors from the street the sounds and bustle of the city fall away to be replaced by peace, calm and tranquility. The comfortable and well appointed bedroom ensured a good night's sleep from which we woke to experience a truly wonderful breakfast taken, weather permitting, on the balcony or in the tastefully furnished apartment. Rosemary's knowledge of Paris and the advice she was only too willing to give ensured that we set out each day with a full and interesting itinerary. Her 'How to use the Metro' lecture was of inestimable value!

Liked best: The welcome and atmosphere Rosemary provided
Liked least: Having to leave
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Bev M
“Great Breakfasts and Advice!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My husband and I stayed with Rosemary at her bed and breakfast for 6 nights in late March of 2014. We thoroughly enjoyed her homemade yogurt, pastries, and decorative fruit plates. She also gave us wonderful advice on how to get to sites by metro and restaurants to try. She was very sensitive to our needs and even let me use her coats when I realized I had not brought warm enough clothes. It was beautiful weather while we were there and we ate out on her balcony. I loved how 52 Clichy is not in a tourist region and we were able to experience how the "locals" lived. We had a delightful trip to Paris and most of it was due to Rosemary's hospitality.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the breakfasts and location
Liked least: separate toilet from the bedroom
Cdn-trave...
Toronto, Canada
“Quick visit to Paris”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Visiting Paris on business, this was my first stay with Rosemary. Her excellent directions made it simple to navigate from CDG airport. A brief walk from the metro, I was able to travel easily around Paris to all my favourite spots.

Rosemary's helpful advice about the neighbourhood highlights and great conversation throughout my stay made this a memorable, if brief, visit to Paris. I will come back to 52 Clichy and will send my friends her way.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
hugevans
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Amazing weekend”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Had a lovely weekend in Paris just before Christmas and couldn't have stayed in a better place! The apartment was beautiful, secure and a fantastic location for getting around and seeing all the sites. Breakfast each morning was incredible - just what you need before a days walking - and Rosemary was lovely! It was brilliant to have someone who knows Paris really well and is able to help you plan your day and recommend restaurants and cafes. Could not have been better :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing