“Excellent location, service and Advice”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfy sofas ! Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy sofas !
Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Super king size or twin beds
Breakfast on the sunny balcony
Bedroom with ensuite. Private WC separate.
Balcony view in October
Your dining / living space
Be styled in Paris, I'm an award-winning image consultant
Walk towards the gardens & take elevator to your home
Frommers Easy Guide to Paris 2016 - only B&B in the book
Breakfast breads and pastries, 5 different choices every day
I've created a fun Guide to Paris, ask me for it even if you don't stay with me
First course for breakfast, then home made yogurts, fresh breads and pastries...
October sky
View of rooftops
Sunday Times Magazine. Where to stay in Paris. On same page as Alaza Athenée!
Rooftops and the ladder to nowhere on the back wall!
You can have twin beds in the bedroom if you prefer
Breakfast on mornings that we can't go onto the balcony
Entrance from rue de Clichy into the courtyard
Large modern elevator to the 5th floor. No stairs.
Before shopping, find your perfect colours! I'm an Image consultant
Summer sky from the balcony
Ensuite bathroom with separate private toilet opposite
Breakfast for 4 (normally 3 but guests invited a friend!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Thai first
Any
Stavros V
“Excellent location, service and Advice”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Rosemary was an excellent hostess. She prepared everything for us by the time we arrived. We only stayed there for 1 night but she provided it us with a guide on what to do. The restaurant she suggested was excellent. The breakfast was excellent!

27 Apr 2018
Bonjour Stavros,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad that your quick escape by Eurostar from your demanding jobs for both of you was such a successful (very) mini-break. Now you know how easy it is to hop on the train at Ashford I hope to see you both again very soon.
jolebraun
Novato, California
“The comforts of home in the heart of Paris!”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Our stay at Rosemary's B&B at 52 Clichy was the perfect resting place after our day long excursions, exploring the city. Very spacious, clean and quaint, not to mention the fabulous breakfast served every morning. Rosemary was very helpful in guiding us with directions and suggestions of things to do. We will be back again! Thank you for making our Paris experience extraordinary!

10 Apr 2018
Bonjour Jole and Annelise,
Thank you for writing such a lovely review of your Mother / daughter trip to Paris and I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves.
It was a pleasure to meet you both especially as you had been encouraged to stay with me by guests who have already stayed here twice.
Even better you were my first guests to celebrate breakfast on the balcony this year, Easter Sunday and finally sunny and warm :)
I'm also very much looking forward to meeting you both again soon.
Connector...
“Unique”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My second stay. Hope to be back. A ‘home from home' in Paris. Rosemary is welcoming, kind, and very helpful; 52 is comfortable, peaceful and quiet, yet with easy access to all the Paris ‘buzz’. Not every picture tells a true story, but the pictures and words on Rosemary's website do. Thoroughly recommended.

9 Nov 2017
Bonjour Peter and Abigail,
Thank you so much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to meet your daughter, after meeting your son on your first visit and in order to have a 'full house' you just need to return with your wife, for which I know plans are underfoot.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
petragelu...
Ghent, Belgium
“A splendid experience!”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

A surprising encounter with a vibrant Rosemary! My stay at the "52 Clichy B&B", has been a hearty experience. Warm welcome on the beautiful terrace, stories about the constructing works and "coming home to a friend"-feeling. Rosemary is utterly efficient, every question has its answer. We had interesting conversations over the royal breakfast (I was on my own) .
Nice bed, tidy room and bathroom, cosy apartment.
A place to BE!

3 Nov 2017
Bonjour Petra,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review for your first stay in a B&B. So enjoyed chatting over breakfast about all your interesting ideas and I do hope you will be able to return in December for your next course.
Heather A
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great B&B in a fabulous location. Rosemary was extremely hospitable, great tips on local restaurants and points of interest.
Spotlessly clean and excellent breakfasts with pastries from the local patisserie.
Highly recommended.

26 Sep 2017
Bonjour Heather,
Thanks for the lovely review of your recent stay with your friend Fiona.
So happy you enjoyed your stay and even after so many trips to Paris for both of you it was possible to suggest interesting things for you to do and places to eat.
In exchange, and thank you for the wonderful tip for the tour for anyone interested in sewing, knitting, quilting etc, Stitching Up Paris, she is adorable and I will recommend her to other guests.
Tracy B
Perth, Australia
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed with Rosemary for 4 nights from 13th September, she gave us very good directions to the apartment, and we found it easily even in the pouring rain. The apartment itself was spotlessly clean, although the room was a little small, the bed was amazingly large and comfortable. The bathroom was a good size, and had everything you needed. Breakfast was delicious every day, and we were able to have it on the balcony one morning, beautiful! We were also able to do a load of washing, which was good. Rosemary was an absolute wealth of information and definitely made our first stay in Paris so much easier than if we didn't have her advice, from great restaurants to using the public transport, and even helping us with the ways of the Parisians, oh and she booked theatre tickets for us! Thanks rosemary for welcoming us into your home. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!

1 Oct 2017
Bonjour Tracy and Craig,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I am so glad you had such an enjoyable first trip to Europe.

So glad you did so many things from my guide to Living Like a Local which you downloaded from my website prior to your arrival and that you enjoyed all of them, especially the theatre production - good job you remembered about the booking the day before, we had all forgotten until then, especially me and I had the tickets!

52 Clichy was recommended to you by your Australian friends who didn't visit because I was already booked but who in turn had been recommended by Australian guests who did! Thank them for sending you and tell them to contact me early - I don't want to be booked when they come on their next visit to Europe.

Now you have your first trip under your belt, I look forward to hearing about your plans for a future visit to Europe.
moreholid...
Melbourne, Australia
“A brilliant gem in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Rosemary provided impeccable directions to 52 Clichy. On our arrival we enjoyed a drink on her delightful balcony in the company of some other lovely guests who were staying downstairs. Our room was beautifully appointed - everything had been thought of - and the beds were very comfortable. As first time visitors to Paris we appreciated the advice Rosemary shared - it made our experience even more interesting and memorable. Breakfast was delicious and made an excellent start before a busy day of sightseeing. Looking forward very much to returning on our next trip!

27 Aug 2017
Bonjour Ella and Jonah,
Thank you so much for your delightful review and it was a pleasure to meet you and your son.
So glad you enjoyed yourselves and you felt at home sharing with me.
Jonah and I had fun going to the bakery and making breakfast in the mornings and I have been using is fruit plate presentations in my Instagram photos which I hope you are following!
Looking forward to seeing you again with son N° 2 for his welcome to Europe.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing