“Never on Sunday (or any day)!”
Review of Minim's

Minim's
Ranked #6,446 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$18 - US$42
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Part of Maxim's-next door.
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Trapped here on a Sunday after long walk from arc de triumphe and famished from insufficient breakfast and in need of sustenance before visiting Orangerie museum. There are very few economical restaurants in this area around place de la Concorde. Like none. So, how about finding no formule on Sundays, just a la carte? Price for two average onion soups, 2 lousy sandwiches, a water and a glass of beer? 51 euros. That's about $60 for a lousy lunch that should have cost $15 max. This place was next to maxim's but the only thing "minimum" about this place was the quality. Moral of story? Plan to buy sandwiches and picnic in Tuileries if you are visiting at lunchtime as cafes are in short supply. One last thing: toilets were filthy, stopped up, and paper on floor not in holder. Ugh!!!!

There are newer reviews for Minim's

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Located besides Maxim´s, Minim´s honored its own name! The food is good but over priced. One thing in favor... Service is very good and attentive. We had a midday lunch and was under our expectation. There are a lot of better restaurants in this area.

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not look up the rating and just walked in. It looked ok but you could tell right away it was a mistake. I asked for tap water & the waiter brought bottled & when I told him tap he pretended he didn't understand. I kept my ground & he finally brought a nice cold beaker from the fridge. We had 2 salads and they were 25 euros each; extremely over priced and nothing to write home about. My lettuce was showing its age around the edges so obviously it was pre torn. It was so disappointing to be in Paris and have a substandard meal and pay too much!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

ate here with friends last week. I've been waiting for the scorching stomach cramps and diarrhea to subside before writing this review. unfortunately, my symptoms haven't faded so I'm going to go ahead and write my review. we only went to this restaurant because we had been enjoying a happy ramble and then realised we were starving. there weren't many options available where we were at 3pm so we ducked into the nearest restaurant. Minim's. not only was the only waiter extremely rude-- he seemed irritated that we had intruded on his quiet afternoon in an empty restaurant. I ordered a chicken Caesar salad, as did one of my friends. she experienced explosive diarrhea about two hours later and I got sick about three hours later and haven't had a solid movement since then.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I came to visit my daughter and we ended up in this restaurant, it looked ok but we found it pricey, the food was just average and the service , well one of the worst I have ever received.

1  Thank Luis C