“Stay away ...”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The place looks lovely in a large room beautifully decored , but don't waste any money or time in this restaurant !

Green salad is just out of a packet ( green lettuce only and nothing else ) , pizza and cheese-burger awfull , and the french fries flabby as of yesterday ...

We went out still hungry and saw that many customers let's the plate leave allmost full as we did.

GO EVERYWHERE BUT NOT HERE !

2  Thank Cilandaak

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a full day on the Batobus (Hop On, Hop Off) boat, and hopped off at one of the stops to have lunch. We went down Rue Huchette, where there are restaurant after restaurant, and I spotted La Cour de la Huchette, with its glass enclosed dining room full of greenery. It looked so inviting. We had a wonderful lunch of an appetizer or soup, main course and a dessert. The complete meal was only 12 euros. The service was very good. I would go back again, given the opportunity.

1  Thank Dottimann
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stopped in here because after a long afternoon of walking I couldn't go further without replenishing my energy. It looked a bit touristy but I thought it might be ok. Plush purple couches how can you go wrong. I had been in Europe a month at this point and eaten a lot of local foods so I know my stuff. I know good and even passable French food. This was a terrible restaurant. Everything we had was barely even mediocre. Always beware of Paris restaurants that advertise their hamburger specials... The food was bland and uninspired, and the service was slow and the wait staff had to ask us multiple times what we ordered like they had forgotten or something and kept trying to bring us other people's food. Don't eat here.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Right in the heart of the Latin Quarter, good to find a place that specialises in French Food. Service very good as well as the food. Can get snails or frog legs, whatever your heart desires. Menu is in many languages so easy to know what you are eating.
Highly recommended
Generous meals

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Ate here one evening and were pleasantly surprised. Great location. Interesting back wall covered in plants, friendly atmosphere. Decent food -good portions-snails and frogs legs to start both tasty. Very generous raclette for main. Did not have seafood but other diners seemed to be enjoying this. Much better than the other restaurants we tried nearby.