“Best asian restaurant in Paris so far”
Review of Saigon Pantheon - CLOSED

Saigon Pantheon
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

I've been there with my wife advised by a friend. I don't regret it at all.
the food was delicious, very tasty and original.The cooker even took the time to talk with us...
Great service, the waiter speaks perfectly English, not so common in this city.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Benjaminaissi

Reviewed 4 March 2015

We made a reservation luckily (by e-mail) and when arriving it showed it was fully booked. When we entered we were welcomed warmly.
The choice was limited but this was a good thing. We chose a menu with many dishes so we could try many things. The quality was really good.

Please take your time dining here, service is not rushed and we had a lovely evening.

1  Thank Tanto4
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Found this gem on TA and it really Iived up to expectations. Family run with the freshest food. I would definitely recommend and would say to book in advance as it's not the biggest restaurant.

1  Thank rwilliams16
Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

Simple ,fresh ,home made. If you are with your lover or your friend Its a good time to spent there ..i just locAtion and if you are not on a hurry . Its a must go... just chill and enjoy!!!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I really enjoyed my dinner at the restaurant, the waiter spoke excellent English and it was a delight to see his Mom in the back cooking. Homemade and excellent. Would highly recommend it.

2  Thank scguy