“Just great”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$178.32*
and up
Small-Group Fish Cooking Class with Market Visit...
Ranked #303 of 1,865 things to do in Paris
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to this market a few years ago and I loved it. Now I'm back and it's still the best place to get fresh products from everywhere. It kind of reminds me of a market in Frankfurt or the markets in Quito. You can just go there and eat right away or save it for later.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"euro"
"metro"

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We found this market when transferring from Gare de l'Est to Gare du Nord. It was early and there wasn't much happening apart from setting up. We were made to feel welcome. We wandered briefly around, but as our train was awaiting, we hastily bought a fabulous Camembert which we shared with our hosts in UK. I will go back there and buy at least one more Camembert next time!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is a small covered market with lots and lots of wonderful food of all styles. We went around 2 o'clock pm and about a quarter of the stores were closed. We sat and had a wonderful meal and some wine while talking to some of the locals. If you're a foodie you will definitely find something that will make you smile in here.

1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

It's a small market and I'd say the main reason to come here is to eat. I mean fruits and cheeses are expensive.

There are many shops around that sell lunch, we had a curry with chicken and rice for 9 Euro. I also bought a Quiche 3 fromage for 2,80 Euro. You can buy anything at any shop and sit in the sitting area where anyone can sit and eat.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We stopped in for some groceries and had a great time exploring the different shops. There was a great cheese shop in the middle of market with very helpful staff. We also got a great bouquet of flowers and we stopped for a cafe creme and espresso at the bar in the market. Great place to stop by.

1  Thank Steph M