“fantastic boutique hotel, great value”
Review of Hotel Atmospheres

Hotel Atmospheres
Ranked #116 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Had a great 2-night stay at the Hotel Atmospheres during my first trip to Paris. The hotel was extremely accommodating to hold bags and let me check into the room around 11:00H (11 am) - since I landed very early (7AM at CDG). Great, well-appointed, brand-new room with fantastic finish-out, true queen-sized bed, and absolutely sexy, gorgeous, fun LED sparkling lights in the red-tiled bathroom. Fantastic hotel for the price, and a great location. Very friendly staff, great breakfast. Also, the fitness room, sauna and massage bed were a nice touch. Highly recommend for city-center if you're looking for a boutique hotel. On Rue D'Ecoles, it is quieter than a busy thoroughfare yet still a 10 minute walk to everything.

Room Tip: I had a room on the inside courtyard, but the Rue D'Ecoles is fairly quiet, so I imagine a stree...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jjs_SMU

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I have never felt compelled to write a review for a hotel before, but my partner and I stayed at the Hotel Atmospheres over Christmas and couldn't have been more pleased. The staff were, to a person, kind, welcoming and helpful, even offering the guests champagne on Christmas Eve. The hotel is beautifully decorated and maintained, and we had a lovely room with a juliet balcony offering a romantic, picturesque view of the street, but also with blackout drapes that allowed us to sleep in and relax. The hotel's location in the Latin Quarter is ideal for sight-seeing--close to a few Metro stops; a short walk to the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, and Notre Dame; a longer walk to the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and the Musee d'Orsay--and close to incredible food, shops, cafes and all that Paris has to offer. I would recommend this hotel to first-timers in Paris (as I, myself, was) and veterans alike (as my partner is); we had a fantastic experience.

1  Thank ChiOx
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My fiancee and I stayed at Hotel Atmospheres from the 6.12.12 to 12.12.12 and had a wonderful stay!
The location is excellent -only a 10min walk to the Notre Dame (also a collection point for the Les Cars Rouges hop on hop off buses) - easy 3min walk to local boulangeries (bakery), fromages (cheese shops) and cafes - next door to the hotel is a pizza restaurant that do take-away - little mini market right across the street - laundromat located within a 1min walk - cafe right across the road that serve a good breakfast - ATM machine a 2min walk - bus stop across the road that goes to Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower).
The hotel itself is wonderful and welcoming, with fantastic staff that are always happy to help.
Everything is modern, new and clean!
We stayed in a classic room - their base room - and it was great.
The bed is super comfy.
We had a street facing room (we requested this in the booking as I wanted a balcony) and were on the 2nd floor and heard no outside noise at all! The heavy blackout curtains in the room helped with this also.
The rooms are small, but very manageable with a good use of the space.
The bathroom itself is approx the size of a en suite, with a great sized shower and then only room left over for a basin.
The toilet room is small... even compared to a airplane toilet, this toilet room is small.
Wifi internet was free, connection a little slow but more than ok to check emails, facebook etc
This is a great hotel, great location, great staff and we would be happy to return to Hotel Atmospheres upon future Paris visits!

Room Tip: A street facing room gives you the chance to see the streets of Paris from your private small balcon...
6  Thank blimeytravelbug
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My husband and I are mature travellers who stayed at this hotel in Room 241 from 21.12.12 until 26.12.12. This was the first time ever abroad for Christmas so we needed to be sure we had chosen our hotel wisely. We are regular visitors to Paris - and have visited every year for the past seven years.

The area is lovely, off the made streets, therefore quiet. Little bars, shops and an excellent little supermarket across the road - for water, provisions etc. Just 10 minute walk from the main streets and attractions.

First impressions of hotel - extremely modern, bright and inviting.

Hotel staff welcoming throughout our stay, very helpful and very pleasant. Could not have done more for us. My husband was taken ill on one day and the receptionist was wonderfully helpful.

The hotel has recently undergone modernisation and this was evident. I have never seen such cleanliness in a hotel. Bathroom facilities excellent.

The rooms in Paris are all small and this was no exception. One needed to be very creative in order to find room for clothes, toiletries etc. Having said this, the room was lovely and it was not a problem. It was warm and the bed was extremely comfortable.

This hotel is one of the quietest we have ever stayed in.

I used the Sauna facility and again this was spotless and beautifully decorated.

We ate breakfast on one occasion and again this was served in a lovely area - again spotlessly clean.

I would have difficulty in faulting anything in this hotel and would return there again without any doubt.

The only thing I missed was a bath but the sauna made us for this.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and will be returning there soon.

Room Tip: Room 241 as this is not facing the main street so very very quiet.
3  Thank Lesley H
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Well located, pleasant staff, nice rooms, good value. But here's the best part. We only stayed one night and then moved into an apt., unfortunately, our bags were delayed and didn't get returned to us until between 2-4 days AFTER we checked out (we had 4 bags). The front desk staff couldn't have been lovelier in collecting our bags once the airline delivered them and then notifying us when they were delivered. We weren't even staying there and they continued to help us. That was really important since we had no place at the apt unit for bags to be left. We now have our 4 bags and a great relationship with Taleb, Marjorie and the rest of the front desk staff. THANK YOU HOTEL ATMOSPHERES. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank morsel3
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We enjoyed our stay here . Staff helpful and speak good English . Chambermaid did an excellent job each day . The location was good and we enjoyed walking to each location we visited. We was close to the river which leads to most of the attractions . A great Boulangerie on Rue des ecolles on the opposite side of the road to the hotel was excellent and friendly .

Room Tip: Nice location . Friendly Hotel . Clean Hotel . Would stay here again
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Racingredchief
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Me and my wife comes to París for 3 days, and my wife choose hotel atmospheres...it was a great selection!!
Modern, confortable...really good quality of breakfast.
And the situation near notre dame maked a very amazing days with my wife in paris

• Stayed: December 2012