“Delightful morning in Paris”

Decadent Gourmet Food Tours
Ranked #26 of 170 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer french gourmet food tours including: chocolates, cheese, french sweets, boulangeries, farmers markets & kosher gourmets. Unlike other tasting tours in which one doesn't get to visit back kitchens at all, we actually take you inside the “laboratoires” to witness the creation process. You will also get to meet the master artisans–a very rare opportunity indeed. Ask them questions you’ve always wanted to ask. Come away with intriguing insider’s knowledge.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Delightful morning in Paris”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a delightful morning with Rebekah touring a fromagerie, a bakery and a chocolatier. Rebekah has great, behind-the-counter access to all sorts of delightful and delicious locations in Paris. We particularly enjoyed spending the morning in the bakery, watching eclairs being made as we stood in the back kitchen. We also got a chance to meet Michel Chaudun, chocolatier, as he concocted some of his delights in his kitchen. It was a perfect morning and we highly recommend this unique tour!

Visited March 2014

Hollywood, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Chocolate in the World”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

What a special tour this was. My 14 yr old daughter and I were fortunate enough to spend some time with Rebekah learning about the best market in Paris, where we picked up wonderful food and non food gifts to take back home, all the while sampling our way through. Paris is like a giant theme park (Parisians will love that one!) and the visit to the unique chocolate shop was a wonderful experience. The proprietor is one these dedicated craftsman who has focused activity on perfecting his methods rather than promoting his product. You cannot find him online and the only way to get his chocolate is to go directly to his charming little shop. Rebekah lead us to the master and now we are ruined. All other chocolate will be inferior, so discovering the best chocolate in the world comes with a double edge. Anyway, the tour destinations were the best in their class, and so was Rebekah. She was a very dedicated teacher to my daughter and I really appreciated that. She was accessible by email after the tour and generously provided what turned out to be excellent advice on restaurants during our stay. Enjoy your trip to Paris, Rebekah helped us to enjoy ours.

1 Thank Brian G
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In-Depth Culinary Experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My grandparents, my brother, and I had so much fun on our tour with Rebekah! It was the highlight of our trip to Paris. We toured a French boulangerie, a cheese shop full of world class cheeses, and Michel Chaudun's chocolate shop. Rebekah was wonderful to be with. The food was amazing, and it was awesome to see the artistry behind each craft. It was such a unique and personal experience.

1 Thank Hannah S
Boston, MA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I booked this food adventure with Rebecca and thought it was outstanding! We toured an authentic Parisian Boulanger, fromagerie , and chocolatier. All were excellent quality and very inviting. Rebecca is very knowledgeable, friendly and also accommodating when we wanted to stop in a L'epecirie. ( spice shop)

This is definitely a tour you don't want to miss if you want an authentic, intimate Parisian experience! Best for a couple of friends rather than a large group as the shops are petite

Be sure to ask Rebecca for some if her excellent restaurant recommendations.

1 Thank Sewbusymom
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I joined a private tour: "chocolate and farmers market tour" in the 16th and 7th district of Paris, led by charming Rebekah Lee-Quach, on April 23. Though I have been living in Paris for eleven years and consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the open markets in Paris and a refined chocolate taster, I was surprised to see that there is room to still learn more about fresh produce, their origins, labeling, variety... All that being presented in a quite interactive and personal way, including tasting, discussing recipes and daring to ask about some vegetables I never used :)) The two and half hour went by so fast, it left me inspired, humbled and seeking more. Thank you, Rebekah, for a wonderful tour. I look forward to jumping on another one of your tours.

1 Thank Coolglobtrotter