“Les 3 Chambres”
Review of Les3chambres

Les3chambres
Ranked #1 of 136 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The accommodation was fabulous, great attention to detail with completely delicious breakfasts.
With easy access to Montmartre and other destinations, the location was good.

The map that our host provided of areas of interest was clear and helpful, enabling us to find our way around quite easily. The service that Laurent provided was immaculate and our stay was most enjoyable.

Room Tip: Any would be ideal
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Virginia,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with me at les3chambres in Paris and for posting this very kind review.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed my service, location, decoration and the map I provided to my guests.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed just two nights with Laurent two weeks ago. Previous reviews fairly detailed the spotless, well-appointed amenities. We stayed in room #2 - elegantly decorated, private bath; a nice large room by any European hotel standards for sure. Laurent was more than helpful with local advice, walking routes, etc. We particularly enjoyed the personal touch of a map he had created to better illustrate his recommendations. Breakfast of course did not disappoint, and was by far 'tops' amongst all B&B's we stayed in on our continued trip to Italy. Fresh everything - an expansive selection of cereals, fruits, pasteries...the works. Conveniently located near Gare Du Nord, and just a short block to the metro.

Ps. My travel companion was especially happy with the espresso machine in our room :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Dave, thank you very much for your very kind review on Tripadvisor after your stay at les3chambres!
It was a real pleasure to welcome you in my guest apartment and I'm pleased that you have loved your rooms and ll the amenities.
La2chambre where you stayed, is the larger one of my bedrooms and all the rooms has their own private bathroom and toilets.
Thank you also to pay to me compliments on the les3chambres map I haves created, a very helpful map with strolls ideas, restaurants and cakes shops suggestions in Paris!
I look forward greeting you again an other time and for a longer stay!
Best regards

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Les 3 Chambres feels like an oasis in Paris. This is just a short review as the detail (for example the hospitality, delicious breakfast & perfectly comfortable beds) is well described by previous reviewers!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RateMyHoliday

Dear Guests, thank you for having taken time to write a very positive review after your stay in my bed and Breakfast les3chambres in Paris, even a short review!
I'm glad that you have appreciated the hospitality, the breakfast and the decoration of the apartment.
Hope to welcome you again a next time in Paris.
Regards

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have just returned from our 3 night stay at les 3 chambres. I must say that it could not have been any better and it was so worth the price. No 5star hotel can compare to the perfection and attention to the little detail given by Laurent. We loved everything about this place situated in the 3rd floor of a Parisian apartment from the 1800s. The rooms were impeccably clean and full of little luxuries, from the ipod doc with radio set on relaxing music to the nespresso machine and tray with fine teas. We woke up relaxed every morning after having slept in very comfortable and lush bedding to the best part of it all, the breakfast. This was served in a very elegant dining room and once again Laurent took time to prepare his own jams, cakes and fresh fruit with great love and dedication. He even woke up early to prepare us breakfast on our last day since we had an early flight. Laurent was always present and very helpful yet he was always very discreet, polite and respectful of our privacy
His helpful tips and suggestions were always very useful. I particularly liked his custom-made map so simple yet accurate. The location of this B&B is excellent with the metro and the 3 railstations close by. .
If you like the concept of being in a B&B rather than in a 'cold' hotel environment, then look no further.....this is a true Parisian experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1which is very nice, though just opposite the main door. Room 3 is slightly small...

Dear Guest,
I sincerely thank you for this positive and encouraging comment. I am glad that I was able to contribute to the success of your trip! I am very delighted to read that you are comparing les3chambres with a five star hotel!
I hope I’ll be able to show you my gratitude during your next trip to Paris and stay at les3chambres.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

After an absence of many decades we returned to Paris and wanted to be sure of a pleasant place to stay. We chose “Les 3 chambres” and were not disappointed. Room 1 was quiet and beautifully furnished and for eight mornings we enjoyed the lovely breakfasts prepared by Laurent, accompanied by soft classical music. Laurent was a great help for finding our way to the various places we wanted to visit and his excellent English prevented us from trying out our rusty French.
He was always ready to help us with any problem we might have and his restaurant suggestions turned out to be delicious.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests, thank you so much for your positive review about les3chambres on Tripadvisor.
I'm so delighted that you have chosen les3chambres for your 3rd trip to Paris and i'm very pleased to read that you have enjoyed the apartment, your room la1chambre which is very quiet, located on the courtyard of the residence.
I hope that I will have the pleasure to greet you again in my B&B in Paris for your next trip in France.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 May 2014

For our first trip to Paris I cannot think of a better place to stay. A beautiful Parisian home that is impeccably decorated and maintained. Adding to another reviewed that mentioned the map complete with intimate paths to stroll, Laurent included a map of the metro that is simple and easy to read. We immediately felt comfortable using the metro to move all around the city!

And the breakfasts, complete with homemade jams and elegant bowls of fresh fruit, were the perfect start to each day after a good rest on the most comfortable of beds.

Laurent was able to get us in early to our room which we sincerely appreciated after a long flight from the United States. You won't go wrong with a stay at this elegant B&B.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the interior courtyard that was perfectly quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests, let me thank you for choosing les3chambres in Paris for your holidays in France.
I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed the hospitality, and our decoration, amenities and location in the heart of Paris and of course the freshly prepared breakfast every morning.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Laurent, owner of Les 3 Chambres has a charming home that he proudly shares with visitors to Paris. The rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable and a perfect retreat after a long day of touring! Laurent provides a wealth of information with pride about his city. He has taken the time to map out beautiful strolls through intimate passage ways that eventually lead to different iconic attractions! If you're not up for the leisurely stroll, the metro is within minutes of the B & B that allows quick and easy access to popular sites. As others have stated, the breakfasts prepared are absolutely delicious! Fresh croissants, homemade jams, melt in your mouth cakes and freshly squeezed juices are all just wonderful memories now! We enjoyed our morning conversations with Laurent! He was kind enough to let us pick his brain as we shared our plans for the day and as first timers to Paris his suggestions were most welcomed! Les 3 Chambres charm and the knowledgeable Laurent are a great combination and are highly recommended if you are seeking the intimate side of Paris over the hustle and bustle of a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guests, thank you very much for having taken time to write a such positive review after your stay at les3chambres in Paris.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you in my guest apartment with your family and i'm very happy that you have enjoyed the apartment, your rooms and all the moments shared together at breakfast or at the end of the day in the lounge library.
Hope to welcome you again one day at les3chambres in Paris.
Best regards