“Luxury B&B in central location in Paris”
Review of Les3chambres

Les3chambres
Ranked #1 of 135 Paris B&B and Inns
Durban, South Africa
“Luxury B&B in central location in Paris”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Les 3 Chambres was the perfect place to stay while visiting Paris. Our room (room 3) was beautifully decorated and pure luxury. From the luxurious linen to the divine shower gel every detail was thought of. Our room had a view over the road, but when the windows are closed it is extremely quiet - we didn't hear a thing at night. And then... the breakfasts! Absolutely delicious! An assortment of yoghurts and cereals; fruit salad with the extra touches of fresh mint and lemon zest; platters of croissants and breads with dleightful jams; homemande apple cake by Laurent himself. And finally... the extra benefit of staying in this B&B was the advice and help Laurent gave us. His recommendations on restaurants were great and on our last day he gave us a map to follow a walk through the passages of Paris, which he had made himself. It was a great walk and something very unique to Paris that we probably wouldn't have done if not for Laurent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Lauren, thank you so much for having taken time to write such a nice and positive review after having stayed in my guest apartment les3chambres in Paris!
Your room, la3chambre, is the smallest one located on rue Bleue, but as you said, very quiet with the windows closed because of the double windows on each window of the apartment!
I'm very delighted that you have such appreciated the breakfast, a very important moment in a B&B!
Every morning i serve a fresh seasonal fruits salad with fresh herbs and lemon zests.....
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again.
Regards
Laurent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We recently stayed 3 nights at Les 3 Chambres. We had the largest room which was lovely. Friends stayed in the other two rooms which were small by comparison. Our 'suite' was decorated in traditional Parisienne style, it was spotless and cleaned every day.
Our breakfasts were comparable to a feast with cereal, yoghurt, fresh fruits, beautiful fresh breads & delicious croissants. Home made family jams were superb.
Laurent has first hand, expert knowledge of Paris. He was able to assist with every enquiry; whether it be travel/trains/taxis, museums, shopping, gardens, restaurants and in our case help with medical assistance. Nothing is too much trouble for Laurent and we can thoroughly recommend Les 3 Chambres.

Room Tip: It's a little noisy with window open, can get quite hot. Suggest selecting the largest room whic...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Carol, thank you so much for your review!
I'm very delighted to read that you have really enjoyed your stay in my guest apartment les3chambres and that you have appreciated all the services provided.
I hope I will have the pleasure to greet you again in Paris.
Regards.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A small B & B with 3 rooms in the heart of Paris. Located on the third floor with modern lift access (or stairs) you are guests in Laurant's home and he treats you almost like family. Breakfast is simply superb and Laurant's is always there to provide advice and even book your tickets to the major attractions. Double glazing means no noise at night. Three rooms with number 1 the largest,then number 2 and number 3 the smallest. No A/C but did not really matter to us. Would stay there again any time - a welcome sanctuary in a busy city.

Room Tip: Room 3 is small!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Ian, thank you very much for having taken time to write such a nice review! It was a real pleasure to welcome you with your friends at les3chambres.
The 3 rooms have different size, la2chambre is the largest one and la3chambre is the smallest one but if each room has its own private bathroom and toilets. La1chambre is located on the courtyard of the residence, very quiet but as you said, each room has double glazing on the windows so all the B&B is very quiet at night!
Hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again next time you're in Paris!
Stratford upon Avon
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The accommodation was fabulous, great attention to detail with completely delicious breakfasts.
With easy access to Montmartre and other destinations, the location was good.

The map that our host provided of areas of interest was clear and helpful, enabling us to find our way around quite easily. The service that Laurent provided was immaculate and our stay was most enjoyable.

Room Tip: Any would be ideal
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Virginia,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with me at les3chambres in Paris and for posting this very kind review.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed my service, location, decoration and the map I provided to my guests.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future.
Yours sincerely,
Bay City, Michigan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed just two nights with Laurent two weeks ago. Previous reviews fairly detailed the spotless, well-appointed amenities. We stayed in room #2 - elegantly decorated, private bath; a nice large room by any European hotel standards for sure. Laurent was more than helpful with local advice, walking routes, etc. We particularly enjoyed the personal touch of a map he had created to better illustrate his recommendations. Breakfast of course did not disappoint, and was by far 'tops' amongst all B&B's we stayed in on our continued trip to Italy. Fresh everything - an expansive selection of cereals, fruits, pasteries...the works. Conveniently located near Gare Du Nord, and just a short block to the metro.

Ps. My travel companion was especially happy with the espresso machine in our room :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Dave, thank you very much for your very kind review on Tripadvisor after your stay at les3chambres!
It was a real pleasure to welcome you in my guest apartment and I'm pleased that you have loved your rooms and ll the amenities.
La2chambre where you stayed, is the larger one of my bedrooms and all the rooms has their own private bathroom and toilets.
Thank you also to pay to me compliments on the les3chambres map I haves created, a very helpful map with strolls ideas, restaurants and cakes shops suggestions in Paris!
I look forward greeting you again an other time and for a longer stay!
Best regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Les 3 Chambres feels like an oasis in Paris. This is just a short review as the detail (for example the hospitality, delicious breakfast & perfectly comfortable beds) is well described by previous reviewers!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RateMyHoliday
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Guests, thank you for having taken time to write a very positive review after your stay in my bed and Breakfast les3chambres in Paris, even a short review!
I'm glad that you have appreciated the hospitality, the breakfast and the decoration of the apartment.
Hope to welcome you again a next time in Paris.
Regards
Malta
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have just returned from our 3 night stay at les 3 chambres. I must say that it could not have been any better and it was so worth the price. No 5star hotel can compare to the perfection and attention to the little detail given by Laurent. We loved everything about this place situated in the 3rd floor of a Parisian apartment from the 1800s. The rooms were impeccably clean and full of little luxuries, from the ipod doc with radio set on relaxing music to the nespresso machine and tray with fine teas. We woke up relaxed every morning after having slept in very comfortable and lush bedding to the best part of it all, the breakfast. This was served in a very elegant dining room and once again Laurent took time to prepare his own jams, cakes and fresh fruit with great love and dedication. He even woke up early to prepare us breakfast on our last day since we had an early flight. Laurent was always present and very helpful yet he was always very discreet, polite and respectful of our privacy
His helpful tips and suggestions were always very useful. I particularly liked his custom-made map so simple yet accurate. The location of this B&B is excellent with the metro and the 3 railstations close by. .
If you like the concept of being in a B&B rather than in a 'cold' hotel environment, then look no further.....this is a true Parisian experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1which is very nice, though just opposite the main door. Room 3 is slightly small...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I sincerely thank you for this positive and encouraging comment. I am glad that I was able to contribute to the success of your trip! I am very delighted to read that you are comparing les3chambres with a five star hotel!
I hope I’ll be able to show you my gratitude during your next trip to Paris and stay at les3chambres.
Kindest regards,