“Very meh”

Morgantown, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very meh”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were received with somewhat grumpy disposition and they wouldn't take our card even though there was a card machine on the table (?). Kind of expensive considering the food was bland and unsurprising.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rafael S

Bristol UK
“Only open in day”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went for evening meal but was closed as only open in the day . :-(

Sadly trip advisor forces us to put star rating so hv given 3s

Shame as we were looking for something different without jambon !

• Visited October 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“nice place to eat for a vegan”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Lovely place to eat when you a vegan (also for no vegans). Quiet and in the middle of latin quarter. Nice an chic.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank smr1964
“Great Tasting (and healthy) Vegetarian Food”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My husband and I just arrived in Paris at 9:40 am this morning. After a couple of airplane meals still leaving me famished for something fresh, I was on the hunt for something that would give me tons of energy and put a smile on my face. I spotted this small restaurant just 2 blocks away from our apartment on Rue de Verneuil. As we had just been dropped off by our taxi and the apartment would not be ready for another 30 minutes, we were hesitant to ask if we could bring our luggage inside whilst eating. The manager was very gracious and agreeable, helping us find just the right spot in this petite setting.

My husband dined on savory Eggplant "steaks" served over a large bed of quinoa.
They were cooked to perfection with just the right amount of seasoning and olive oil. I chose the "veggie pie" with a sampling of tossed salads on the side. The pie was full of fresh broccoli and butternut squash. The salads included a cucumber/yogurt relish, a coleslaw of celery root with grapefruit, and a simple tossed green leaf salad. The portion size was generous and the quality impeccable. The owner was kind and attentive to our needs. Served with water from the carafe, the meal costs 25 Euro.

After reading how hard it can be to find great veggie options in the city that never stops eating, I am thrilled to recommend Veggie-Bio to all of my TripAdvisor friends.

• Visited November 2012