“Hidden away Great lunch spot @Place Victor Hugo”
Review of La Petite Marquise

La Petite Marquise
Ranked #46 of 287 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: 16th Arr. - Passy
Neighbourhood: 16th Arr. - Passy
Reviewed 29 August 2015

As a bakery/cafe, quick bite over lunch, it offers the best value. The service is very efficient provided that you know exactly what you wanted to order, so study the menu before you join the queue. The sitting are is nice and clean, the baguette sandwich are freshly made. Desserts are ALL good. Compared with the bistro lunch near by, this one offers healthy alternative and tranquility. To drop by for coffee best time is between 10 and 11:30am.

Date of visit: June 2015
Write a reviewReviews (154)

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Take a break, have a pastry, coffee and watch the people passing by. This is a bit away from the tourists so it feels like real Paris to me. We loved it and we made it our official patisserie in Paris.

Really nice staff too.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Very enjoyable and keeps kinda late hours for this sort of place. Busy, busy, but the line moves fast. Nice place to sit at the window and people watch.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

A lovely bakery and sweets place at the Victor Hugo circle. I used my best (not so good) French to order 3 regular and 3 chocolate croissants, plus beignet and a nice strong coffee. Everything was delicious, and the staff, though French speaking, were tolerant of my French attempts and helpful in getting the order right. It will be our morning stop for the rest of the trip.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

The croissant was life-changing, they ruined me for my trip back to the United States. I can no longer eat croissants in in America, this would be my only complaint

By far the best bakery and pastry shop we tried in Paris

Date of visit: July 2015