“Fab find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Lovely burgers, home made chops and nice and polite staff! Reasonably priced considering its location. Good milkshakes too!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stopped by to see if they were open for lunch since it was convenient to lodging and the guy working there told me that they didn't serve food only drinks. He pointed above the bar to show me the bottles. Of course they served food so I don't know what his problem was.

2  Thank seadog17
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Just came home from lunch.
I had a Royal Cheesburger. It was so tasty! Miam!
Home made french fries so good.
I enjoyed it a lot.
We will come beck for sure to try Chuck's Norris Burger.!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We have been there or a quick bite - poached eggs with salmon were very good but bagel with pastrami was, well, mainly made of a bagel with two thin slices of pastrami inside - I do not need US style one inch thick stack of meat but at a 'American' place I would appreciate having something more than just bread in my sandwich - especially as two drinks, eggs and sandwich set you back some 35 EUR... To be fair, burgers looked good and I regretted my choice.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Ordered hamburgers (I know, hamburgers in Paris, ugh) but just had a need for a burger - tasty and super good buns! Very nice waitress. Funny menus - it's all about Chuck Norris ??? BUT, very good burgers!