“Great value and generous portions!”
Review of K Et V

K Et V
Ranked #408 of 18,708 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We were made to feel very welcome by the staff here, with a very helpful english-speaking man to take us through the menu to help us understand. Food was very tasty and filling, with generous portion sizes. I had the beef Bo Bun which was very generous with the amount of beef and spring rolls, not just rice noodles and vegetables. With beers, main meals, rice and a shared starter it came to somewhere around 45 euros, which is really reasonable.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Very good food, friendly staff & cosy ambience. No idea if best Thai in Paris, but for sure a pleasure to go to...
We enjoyed our time. Reserving is needed, best time to go maybe ~20h (not too busy, allowing fast service)

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

We found this restsurant on Trip Advisor as it was local to our hotel. We knew it was going to be good due to the previous ratings and comments but I really didn't expect it to be absolutely perfect. Staff were great but the food?...lets just say I don't remember eating Thai food this good in my life! It really was delicious. A real little gem of a restsurant. Just go. I've attached a picture of the chicken/beef mixed vermicelli and chicken satay

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

A little surprise tucked away near canal Saint Martin. The food here is excellent and very authentic. Started off with a som tam and asked for it to be spicy in Thai style. What came to the table was deliciously spicy and just like you'd get it in Thailand. Followed it up with Pad Thai and Thai green curry which were also very good. Great spot for the Thai taste buds. (P.s - remember to tell them to make it spicy in Thai style, otherwise there's a risk of getting a bland dish modified to palate of the masses)

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I had a "pho sate" and "spring rolls". The pho was between soft and hard and I like it that they didn't overcook the noodles.

The spring roll I had wasn't the deep-fried one, but more like "banh cuon", with lots of vegetables, beef and vermicelli, it was tasty.

The service was friendly, staff was helpful, the owner (a French Cambodian Chinese) is a polyglot who speaks French, Khmer, Cantonese, Thai and probably Lao and Mandarin. He's very eager to greet or chat with the customers and he creates a very cozy atmosphere for the restaurant.

I think I will come back to have another bowl of noodles.

1  Thank PazuKong