“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #475 of 18,130 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food was ok but not necessarily worth the price. Service was slow (typical in France) but good. In France, it is not customary to tip so when the waiter made a point to say that since we were American, he could still tip him, we were a little turned off.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I totally love Miss Ko. No better place to go for a fun dinner in Paris. Their menu is amazing, the atmosphere is great. The cocktails are to die for (especially the lychee martini)! The black cod (cod-ko) is my favorite dish, and the sushis are really good too. The interior design is very interesting, each time there is always something that catches my eye and I fall in love with this restaurant every single time. The music is usually very good. And the people who go there are very good looking!
The only bad thing about this place is that they don't answer their phones to take reservations and reservation is really necessary if you are planning to go there in the weekend. To make a reservation we usually go during the weekdays to the restaurant and talk to the maitre-d to make one. But it's worth it.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I know that cafes and restaurants in Paris and the rest of France directly include a 15 percent service charge in your check. This is required by French law as tips are assessed for taxation purposes. I went to Miss Ko for lunch with a couple of my friends. We waited some 15 minutes even we had already reserved a table the day before ! We were not satisfied with the service. and after the meal, the waiter told us that the service charge was not included in the check. He was trying to cheat on us. We left without dropping a single penny. And he was being very rude.
I know I'll never go back there. Moreover, the food was terrible !!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Perfectly located, superb and fun design, the food is ok but very poor service. Ages to get served (the restaurant was half empty) and desagreable (it is an understatement): can somebody teach the staff how to improve (it should not be difficult)? Service at reception was fine.

1  Thank sissiimperatrice
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We wanted Sushi and it was a Sunday evening - amazing how many places were closed!. Anyway, this was recommended to us but our hotel(Hotel California) and we walked to the place and as we approached we thought it was rather quiet and small - how deceived were we! Inside it was fantastic - great ambiance - there was a DJ playing great music. The food was well presented and very tasty. Overall a great place to go to.