“Even better than five stars!”

My Hush-Hush Paris Walking Tours
US$526.20*
Private Day Tour: Guide in Paris
Ranked #13 of 136 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: The only intimate walking tours with a born and raised parisian through the past and the present of the authentic Paris.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband, daughter (8) and I attended the cookery class and it was one of our best experiences in Paris in our week stay. Philippe is not only an excellent chef but also very entertaining and charming - book you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My daughter and me visited Paris and joined Phillipe tour of the Marais, one of Paris most fashionable districts.
We had a great time. Phillipe knows a lot of detail about Paris and share them willingly. The tour is full with history, art, politics, and many historical anecdotes.
Phillipe recommended us some small places that only Parisian knows, like the best Eclair (with gold dust on top).
The price is fair and the tour highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Phillipe and his Hush Hush Walking Tours were the best. He took my graduate students and me on a tour of the Notre Dame area, and then he gave my husband and me a private tour of Monmarte. He is so knowledgeable about the city, but I loved that he had his Ipad with pictures from the famous artists in the past and we could see the exact places today....many things had changed and many sites had not changed. Phillipe is interesting, funny and kind. One can not ask for a better guide and a better experience!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had the opportunity to book a last minute walking tour with Philippe the last night I was in Paris. I found him recommended on bonjourparis.com. He happily agreed to meet me in front of Notre Dame on Friday evening and there was only me. He gave me a 1:1 tour of the architecture and history around Ille de la Cite. He was kind, smart, knowledgeable about architecture and history and his English is perfect. I'd highly recommend his walking tours.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I have had the good fortune to travel all over the world and experienced many tours of wonderful places, sights and sounds. Nothing we have experienced in the past can come close to the experience we shared with Phillipe while touring the Louvre.

This gentleman is absolutely the best show in town! Not only does he charm with his wit, his knowledge of all that is wonderful about Paris in general, and the Louvre in particular, is worth every moment of your time spent with him.

My wife and I wholeheartedly recommend spending time with Phillipe and his "My Hush-Hush Paris Walking Tours. You will not be disappointed and will thoroughly enjoy the experience.