“Cooking in Paris”

US$521.87*
Private Day Tour: Guide in Paris
Ranked #12 of 125 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: The only intimate walking tours with a born and raised parisian through the past and the present of the authentic Paris.
California
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Cooking in Paris”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I had the good fortune to be part of a cooking class given by Philippe at his home. We met at a farmers market where we planned our menu, shopped for our supplies then a short walk to his lovely home and efficient kitchen. He taught me a few new techniques and he is charming and has a great sense of humor. Our lunch was served to us on beautiful china, crystal wine glasses and artful presentation. Not only did I learn a few things but I also had an incredible 4 course meal with a charming and talented Parisienne who can cook! It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Thank you Philippe!! When in Paris again I will come again and take your walking your too.
The ladies from California

Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even better than five stars!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband, daughter (8) and I attended the cookery class and it was one of our best experiences in Paris in our week stay. Philippe is not only an excellent chef but also very entertaining and charming - book you will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour "SECRETS OF LE MARAIS"”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My daughter and me visited Paris and joined Phillipe tour of the Marais, one of Paris most fashionable districts.
We had a great time. Phillipe knows a lot of detail about Paris and share them willingly. The tour is full with history, art, politics, and many historical anecdotes.
Phillipe recommended us some small places that only Parisian knows, like the best Eclair (with gold dust on top).
The price is fair and the tour highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Phillipe and Hush, Hush Walking Tours”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Phillipe and his Hush Hush Walking Tours were the best. He took my graduate students and me on a tour of the Notre Dame area, and then he gave my husband and me a private tour of Monmarte. He is so knowledgeable about the city, but I loved that he had his Ipad with pictures from the famous artists in the past and we could see the exact places today....many things had changed and many sites had not changed. Phillipe is interesting, funny and kind. One can not ask for a better guide and a better experience!

Visited January 2014
“Paris History”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had the opportunity to book a last minute walking tour with Philippe the last night I was in Paris. I found him recommended on bonjourparis.com. He happily agreed to meet me in front of Notre Dame on Friday evening and there was only me. He gave me a 1:1 tour of the architecture and history around Ille de la Cite. He was kind, smart, knowledgeable about architecture and history and his English is perfect. I'd highly recommend his walking tours.

Visited May 2014