“If you love cheese, you will love L'Affineur' Affine!”
Review of L'Affineur' Affine

L'Affineur' Affine
Ranked #20 of 17,746 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: A nice cheese shop with more than 90 references, grocer's products and obviously a nice selection of wines. A tasting area where you can enjoy homemade tarts, "tartines" and cheese plates with a glass of wine. Here the most important are products which are selected with great attention by two young passionate.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had found this place after going through tripadvisor for a nice place to eat for me and my partner, and am so grateful we went there. The restaurant has about 8 or so tables at the back of a cheese shop, so not too big and noisy. They have more than enough staff to manage the customers there and so were always on hand to fill our bread basket, which we thought was great. We got to our table very hungry and assuming the 10 cheese platter would leave us still hungry afterwards but we got to the last bite and found were very content, I would not have been able to eat any more!
My one criticism would have been maybe if there was some nice music playing in the background it would have topped it off, regardless, I'm so happy we came to L'Affineur' Affine and had an awesome French cheese experience, a highlight of our amazing trip.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

An intrigiung cheese shop that you would barely notice. Would recommend the soup then the 10 sample cheeses for €25. Starting with a mild goats cheese all the way to an a very strong sheeps cheese. An alternative type of meal, highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

very easy to book by their web site; managed by young people, english and spanish spoken, quick service, high quality food, in the fridge the best choice of cheese I've ever seen in my life (pay attention, I live in Italy and I guess everybody knows what does it mean about cheese…); furthermore, good variety of wines and price quite appropriated. I can imagine just one good reason to avoid this restaurant: serious health troubles concerning milk. If you love cheese, you must try it!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This place is as delicious as everyone says, this is what I come to Paris for! The cheese selection in France cannot really compare to the cheese where I live in the US because we pasteurize so much of it. Not a fancy place but an authentic experience!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Read about this before Paris - please, go here!!! My mum and I shared the 10 cheeses cheese board with a bottle of red (my preference) and it was sensational! The waitress was so helpful! Especially on wine selection, my mum likes white with Cheese, I prefer red and we were given good expiations on what would work best with the cheeses that would arrive. If you love cheese, this is the place for you! I would probably book however as we turned up a little later in the evening and were very lucky to get a table!! There was a group of 8 people in there and I guess two members of their party didn't show and so the table was placed a little away from them and we were able to join.
It's a little cheese shop from the front and a restaurant at the back. all staff were great! and the cheese! - WOW! :-) we hadn't eaten lunch and were quite hungry, and although the cheeses looked small-ish portion...we couldn't finish them!
They came with a fig (I think) jam and some quince jelly and we were told which cheese to have what with.
A must when in Paris!!!!