“Really exciting find!”

Little Red Door
Ranked #876 of 19,575 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: More than just a bar, Little Red Door is a cocktail-lover’s haven and a welcome breath of fresh air tucked into the urban bustle where guests can unwind. Little Red Door’s modern take on this old classic appeals to anyone and everyone who loves a quality cocktail. While not literally hidden, Little Red Door reinvents the cocktail bar as, above all, a welcoming social environment with a focus on quality spirits and impeccable service. This isn’t everyday mixology, but a new take which blends the art and science of spirits with good old-fashioned fun - creating a distinctly modern and urban ambiance. Connoisseurs and amateurs alike rendez-vous at Little Red Door, seeking out the classic and innovative cocktails free of the constraints of tradition. The philosophy is based on staying true to the heart of fine spirits in a refined yet relaxed environment, with exceptional service rooted in knowledge and passion. LRD’s definition is with a great cocktail in great company.
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Found this gem by googling ‘top speak-easy’ bars in Paris. It received consistently great reviews so I was keen to explore this bar. A friend and I called in before dinner to enjoy a cocktail. Small, intimate and cozy speak-easy bar! Really interesting cocktail menu based upon a number of countries around the world! Reasonable prices. The only reason I am not giving this venue a ‘5’ is because they do not serve food of any kind. I find it incredibly difficult to drink alcohol with something to nibble on such as olives. Warm and welcoming feel with first class service! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank MlbTraveller2018
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed 16 October 2019

When I first arrived at the bar (6:15pm on a Wednesday night, it was empty) and mentioned to the bar manager that friends were flying in from many countries to meet us for one cocktail, prior to us then leaving for dinner. He responded that we could not have more than 6 people in one group. Fair enough. I said that if we turned out to be 8 people, I would have 2 stand apart while we finished our drinks. He said that would not work and if more than 6 people showed up, he would have to ask us all to leave - he could not possible break up our group. Huh?? We laughed to ourselves and couldn't believe how silly and petty one young man could be. It was like a Monty Python skit. And of the 8 drinks we ordered, only the Talisker got a thumbs up rating. Our waiter (a different person) was very friendly and professional however.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank AllieD00
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

The concept is so creative. Staffs are super cute and friendly. The place is really cosy. The highlight should be drinks, which are so trendy yet still got the classy touch. They use good liquors as base. I normally drink pretty fast. But here only one sip at a time to see that later on flavor and taste change. Oh and the drinks are quite bigger than other speakeasy places

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Supham2903
Reviewed 15 September 2019

I was in Paris with a groyp of girlfriends for a long weekend and found this place in a back street.
It is only small but has a great atmosphere/ vibe.
Staff are friendly and the cocktails are great. So glad we found it. Pricey but what do you expect in Paris?

Date of visit: July 2019
5  Thank ShelbyMJ
Reviewed 13 September 2019

My husband and I came here accidentally and we are so glad we did! I wasn’t sure what I wanted, so the bartender made me something unique and it was AMAZING. My husband got a boulvardier and an old fashioned and they were both superb. We wanted to come back again but didn’t manage to fit it in.

Date of visit: September 2019