Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris
Average 3/5
Hotel Lido(Paris)
Excellent 5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsstudio suiteheated toilet seatcool hotelsaint honoreplace de la concordegreat hotelconcierge serviceboutique hotellocation was perfectloved this hotelaround the cornercostesluxuryhermescomfortcurtainschamps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Overrated and I was so disappointed in this hotel. I think I'm one of the very first people from Kurdistan to stay there; but I wouldn't recommend it whatsoever. The service is so low standard, terribly slow, mixing up with requests, leaking and poor drainage bathrooms, and a very very poor breakfast.
I must say the only pros is its location and I don't think location only is worth of €500 per night.

Dylan Kurda

Very very disappointed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dylan K
LLeBerre, Directeur général at Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear Sir,

I am very concerned by the negative experience you mentioned on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely regret that you had such a bad impression of your stay with us and would like to assure you that we take your comments very seriously.
So please feel absolutely free to contact me, should you wish to receive further explanations.

I truly hope that you are willing to give us another chance to welcome you to Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris. I would be pleased to personally take care of your reservation and make sure your stay would be a most enjoyable one.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel is my new "coup de coeur" in Paris like the french like to say. I absolutely love the design especially in the rooms because you find the Asian style in the furniture while being in a french building with high ceilings. the patio is very enjoyable and the lounge bar is a nice trendy touch (with amazing cocktails!!).
Great service, very nice and helpful staff. Convenient location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shirin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris.

Our staff strives to leave everlasting memories with all of our guests, and I am thrilled to hear we achieved that on your recent stay.

We were delighted that you found your room gorgeous and that you appreciated our location in the very heart of Paris.

We were also thrilled to learn that you enjoyed our signature cocktails at our lounge bar Le Qu4tre and we are very flattered and proud to be called your Parisian "coup de coeur".

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris,

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Just returned from 2 nights (Feb 2014) in Paris and stayed at the new Buddha Bar Hotel. Lovely hotel in a fantastic location. As a new hotel they're still experiencing some issues, for example our breakfast in bed order was incorrect and we got woken up in the early hours with some ice, when we hadn't ordered any, in fact we were asleep! They did apologise at checkout however. Reception staff, waiting staff and concierges were very friendly and helpful. Best thing about this hotel is the location and the bed.... We had a classic queen bed and it was so comfortable! Picking up on a point from an earlier review, the light switches in the rooms are majorly confusing as there are so many of them; a bit pointless really as this should have been made a lot more simple, especially being such a new hotel. Lastly, the food at the restaurant; we ate on the Saturday and it was OK, the food is a confused mix between French & Asian but whilst the presentation was good, the food was OK. I had the beef tataki to start and the beef was very chewy, my beef fillet for main was pretty good, but had much much better in the UK. My partner had the squid and shrimp to start, it was a Japanese dish and it was tasty, to follow she had the veal burger and that was good. The wine list was great as you'd expect but not cheap. All in all, over 200 euros for an OK meal is too much, by anyone's expectations. This will be one of the best hotels in Paris in years to come, but they've got work to do.

Room Tip: Don't eat at the restaurant, there are so many better in the City and much better value!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rob P
LLeBerre, Directeur général at Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for choosing Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Whilst I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and your view, I recognize that there were some inconsistencies from our side, which need addressing.

Firstly I was concerned to read your disappointment regarding our breakfast service in room. The poor experience you had with our teams and the early wake up you suffered are indeed unacceptable in a luxury 5-star service Hotel. I was also concerned to read about your "OK" dining experience at our restaurant Le Vraymonde which is not up to our usual standards.

Although I thank you for your compliments overlooking of a bright future and I do hope you will afford us the chance to rectify this particularly moment with exceptional service during a next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

it's a comfortable cause boutique hotel ,it's close to champs Ellise and a great location for shopping ,all the great brands are under you ,fabourg street which is one of the most famous streets in paris

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ghadajeddah
LLeBerre, Directeur général at Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

It is great to read that you found our location enjoyable and were able to visit the neighborhood by walk during your stay.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had to stay two extra nights here and the room was really great. Comfortable and luxurious. The bathroom was amazing with a huge bath and a great (separated) shower.
I tried the restaurant once and the food was delicious.
Service is perfect everywhere.
In short, a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julien_SanFran
LLeBerre, Directeur général at Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Julien,

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay among us.

The whole Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris team is very happy and proud to have made of your stay such a good memory.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future.

Yours sincerely,