“Great place...a treat I'll remember for a long while!”

La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

First time in this restaurant and I enjoyed every detail of it, from the girl who led us to the table to the extremely sweet girl who was our waiter.
The atmosphere is really nice! Great music, soft lights, unique decorations on the table (tomatoes and colorful bell peppers)...and once more I would like to underline the professionalism and sweetness of our beautiful blonde waiter, who satisfied every single request to make our dinner a special moment. Just for curiosity's sake I asked her something about the djs playing there that night and she found that out just to give me an answer!!!
Food was extremely good...my risotto (a pretty big portion) with truffle was to die for and the calamaretti fritti were amazing. Unfortunately I was too full to have a dessert...but looking at the ones eaten by the others, I have to admit that they looked delicious!
I wish I could go there more often, but the prices don't allow me to do that...but once in a while is a nice treat for a special occasion!

Fabrice M, Directeur général at La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Client,

What a pleasure to read your comment on this website!

I immediately shared your remarks with entire La Petite Maison team in particularly with the Chef Jean-Yves Leuranguer and your waitress.

We truly hope to welcome you again as soon as possible.

Next time you will travel in Paris, do not hesitate to try our mythical restaurant Le Fouquet’s. With its history intertwined with that of the French film industry, Le Fouquet’s represent the “Brasserie de luxe” spirit from 1899.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Dined here with my other half and we were welcomed by friendly waiters are the door, the ambiance in the restaurant was warm and posh. The waiters spoke very good English and service they provide is impeccable, they check in once in awhile to top up our wine glasses and check if everything is good. As for food, we ordered the sharing appetizer for 2 but it was way too filling, so it's not really recommendable to order that if there's only 2 pax, better for a big party. i had the steak and its cooked to perfection and taste good.

Very impressed with the quality of food, service and ambiance. This is a perfect place for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank Elssyteo
Fabrice M, Directeur général at La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Client,

Thank you for having taking the time to share you experience about La Petite Maison de Nicole on this website.

I have shared you comment with the entire team who will be delighted to welcome again soon.

Next time you will be Paris, do not hesitate to book a table in Michelin starred restaurant Le Diane.
The Executive Chef Jean-Yves Leuranguer (Meilleur Ouvrier de France) and his team would be delighted to suggest you one of their creation as the Salma salmon cooked "mi-cuit, razor-clam and cockles, light cream flavoured with basil.

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 ate dinner here on our last night in Paris. We were a bit skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but it was close to our hotel so we tried it. We were very pleased with the atmosphere, and we were seated at a table overlooking the champs élysées. I might add without a reservation, but we went around 7:15, early by French standards. The service was excellent with our every need being taken care of promptly. Our food was delicious! The restaurant was expensive, but it was a wonderful final dinner!

3  Thank Kim54917
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I am not a fan of Parisian food other than their pastries however this was very good. I stayed at the hotel so it was convenient. The portions were not as large as they told me but they were enough to keep me satisfied. Great wine, good meal.

3  Thank briannareviews702
Fabrice M, Directeur général at La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor, following your visit at the Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière.

It was indeed a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed your diner in our Mediterranean restaurant La Petite Maison de Nicole.

Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation.

We thank you again for your attention and all look forward to welcoming you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

i booked a table at the petite maison via the concierge of the Fouquets hotel next door. good choice on the menu, efficient and friendly service, great food. had a very good evening and my guests enjoyed it. new place to know in Paris, excellent location, only 10/10!

2  Thank olivier c
Fabrice M, Directeur général at La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for the comments you made relative to your recent experience in our restaurant “La Petite Maison de Nicole”.

The entire team is happy to read that you enjoyed your moment in our restaurant.

We truly hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards,

Fabrice Moizan

Travellers who viewed La Petite Maison de Nicole chez Fouquet's Barriere Hotel also viewed