“Worth taking your Thai friends here”
Review of Mali Cuisine Thai

Mali Cuisine Thai
Ranked #2,923 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Soups, Street Food
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Paris, France
“Worth taking your Thai friends here”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Having tried several Thai restaurants in Paris, I find Mali to be one of the most authentic ones and perhaps the best place for certain traditional dishes like the papaya salad. The decoration is fairly simple; the focus yet given to a great variety of tasty food.

• Visited April 2014

• Thai first
“Best thai food is here!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Confirmed by a Thai. ;)

Warning: never ask for "just a lil bit spicy" if you can't eat spicy food at all (Confirmed by a French)

Little Rock, Arkansas
“From now on, whenever I'm in Paris, I will definitely come back to this gem!!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had heard and read a lot about Mali Thai restaurant in Paris before I gave it a visit. For over 7 years, I had tried many Thai restaurants in France, only some of them I felt the authentic tastes. But now Mali has won all of them. I give it a five star and top Thai restaurant in France. The food is so tasty. It makes me feel like I'm having my decent meal Thai meal in one of the best Thai restaurant in Thailand. I didn't expect this kind of authentic, yummy, high quality Thai food with reasonable price would exist abroad.

Thank you to the chef, the kind owner and his little cute daughter who speaks perfectly both Thai and French :D

Little Thai girl from Portugal

• Visited January 2014
“The best Thai food in Paris”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had heard so much about Mali restaurant but never had an opportunity to go there. Luckily, during my recent visit to Paris, we drove pass this restaurant by chance and we gave it a try and I was not disappointed. The food we ordered is exactly the same we could find in every great restaurants in Thailand. The decoration is Thai modern and made me feel like I had flew back to Thailand. Thank you very much.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tuly18
Paris, France
“Authentic Thai restaurant where you really get the feeling of flying back home”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Authentic Thai restaurant where you really get the feeling of flying back home.
This place is newly opened and already crowded for all meals.
Owned by a young Thai couple, really friendly.
We've tried many thai restaurants in the 13eme but this place really tastes like back home.
Try the big "Tom Yam Kung" or the 2 different kind of fish.
I highly recommend this place. See you there soon

• Visited August 2013